Home

SWG True Galaxies (EMU) Q&A

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

The guys over at http://www.truegalaxies.com have agreed to do a small Q&A for SWGalaxies.net.

As you all know, i love to involve the community here in asking questions - so please go ahead. You have until Sunday 24th June to get your question listed below.

DMUK

Firstly will your severs beable to hold a decent amount of people? if not theres no real point lol

What features are you currently working on?

What was your reasons to start working on this? (other then the NGE if there are any lol)

What exactly are you promising?

Will you incorperate any of the NGE's ideas (starnge question i know but curious)

When are you looking to go live?

What poblems have you faced?

What is the biggest issue involing the EMU?

Lol i sound like a hard ass but more questions

What is the current situation with the EMU groups and Lucasarts?

How legal is this? (not trying to sound like a whiner but id like to know)

Will there be any trouble for a current player, if they venture into your EMU? from LA? SOE? etc

Emu is the work of old classic SWG fans to reconstruct it from old packets. They have essentially been rebuilding the classic galaxies up from bits and pieces gathered off people. It will be as it was just at Patch 13 hit, which was around the time the villiage showed up. To answer Blyndfox, there is little chance you will see new professions, species or planets for quite some time, if at all. With the redemption of the old system, there will be 32 professions (is that right vet buddies?) to choose from..

Archived