Home

Imperial Guild on Starsider

Rogue15

Hi,

I'm trying to get more members in my guild, currently it's called 'marine corp' but it is being changed to Shadows of Passion.

I'm giving 1 million credits a week to each member that joins as long as they participate in at least 1 guild event a week.

Guild Events include:

Quests

Fighting Rebel Overts (pvp)

Hunting Parties

Guild Meetings

Also, there is an enlistment bonus of 250,000 credits upon joining. You will also be given a house and residence within our Guild City, sinfull pleasures, on rori, if you wish.

Our goal is to equip each member with good armor, clothing and armor attachments, as well as clothing, armor, and weapon powerups. We also are to help out any fellow imperial we see, for instance, if I see someone just loading into a starport and he happens to be of the imperial faction, I will greet him and either throw a few credits his way, or hand him a few powerups, regardless of his level or profession, and would appreciate it if my fellow guild members do the same.

To join, contact Kioet', Aota, or Rosepedal on Starsider!

Members so far:

Aota/Hawou (leader) (medic/engineer)

Sin'full/Rosepedal (coleader) (trader/entertainer)

Sev- (officer)

Jerag (Buffing Entertainer)

Arev (smuggler)

Esis (bounty hunter)

Orichi (jedi)

Awesemo (unsure?)

will edit later as we get more members!

• 1 month later...

Definitely interested. I need to buy the game first, and I'll be doing that in late August probably (or earlier if I can't stand it, haha). Once I do, I'll contact you. I think I already did, but I sent it to the wrong account or something buuut... I'll contact Kioet'. I just joined the imperial faction and am working on gaining points and such. As I said on my prior thread, I'm at level 12 and a spy. I'll be starting school but I'll do my best to get on once a week (shouldn't be an issue). So, I will be contacting you soon. tata!

• 3 weeks later...

Rogue15,

Are still recruiting for your guild?

I'm a level 33 Bounty Hunter who's looking for a mature, active guild that I can join. Sounds like your guild has weekly events, that's what I'm looking for.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived