Home

KOTF NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR RELEASE!!

Cairn trenor

Im a member of http://www.kotf.com forum, Its a star wars mod for jedi academy if you click the link you can find out more about it. Now Tim the creator of the mod needs more intrest in this so hes made a video that needs to get to 500.000 views before he releases it

So could everyone please view this link TO GAIN 500,000 VIEWS:

Your our only hope. Thank you, I decided to post this in PC games because the Mod does not seem like a mod, Its more of a new star wars game. So if you all want this AMAZING mod, I suggest you give the links to your friends and start clicking because the sooner we get the 500,000 views. the sooner we can play this fantastic game. Thank you.

you know if he just released it maybe he would get more responses on it. word travels faster once a product is out. i have been waiting for that mod to come out for a very long time. and i think right now he is just toying with people.

This whole ting is a scam, and I doubt there is even a mod at all. Plus, even if it was real, it would be illegal -

Reasons why this mod is now considered a violation of network policies:

- Profit has been made from it. As much as KotF supporters like to argue that "it's not illegal because it's optional and he's not selling the mod", they are sadly incorrect. Money may not be made from any element of a mod project in any way shape or form - be it the website, game servers, computer upgrades, or anything else. It's clearly stated in LucasArt's policies.

- If the mod is indeed real, then it has been made using illegally reverse-engineered components of the game engine, as that is the only way Tim could have possibly gotten the source code needed to do many of the things this mod claims to have done. Hence why I labelled it "warez", since decompilation of software is a warez topic, something expressly forbidden under our forum guidelines and the FileFront Acceptable Use Policy.

- I've emailed the creators of a good percentage of the resources used for KotF, and according to them permissions have not been obtained, and no attempt was ever made to get permissions. This makes it outright theft - a violation of the Plagiarism Policy which we enforce in order to protect the rights of modders.

- It is also theft of intellectual property, as labelled under the FileFront Acceptable Use Policy.

- If KotF is real and it's claim to "run seperately from Jedi Academy" is true, then it is in direct violation of not only the End User License Agreement but also the LucasArts Modding Policy.

So no, I won't be helping with this mod at all. Why would Tim need any help anyway? He didn't make any of the content, so why has he had to go back on the countless release dates he's promised?

Now Tim the creator of the mod needs more intrest in this so hes made a video that needs to get to 500.000 views before he releases it

Are you kidding me? Do you not realize that he's playing you guys? He has enough interest already and if it's real and completed, there's no reason to delay anymore. Don't play his game.

Lol you think i dont doubt the mod? I think it is a scam myself.. But guess ill find out, im not gonna spend all my time posting this link around because other people are already doing that, Im just gonna post this on a couple of more forums and go out to a rave.

Archived