Home

Your Fav non Alliance/Imp Starfighter.

PoiuyWired

Yes, thats it, Your Fav starfighter. No, we are not talking about the tough Alliance/New Republic stuff, or Late Imperial Toys. I am talking about fighters where security personel, pirates, bounty hunters, smugglers,criminals and such get their hands on. They may not be as tough, but the customization gives them more personality.

My Fav:

YT-2000

Yes it got to be a YT. This one though, is made for combat(and speed).

Oh, and as usual there are quite some room for extra toys. YT-1760 would probably be a decent choice, and packs a punch also after some work, but YT-1760 is kinda ugly and lack the Falcon-isque look.

Rihkxyrk

This ship packs a punch. Sure it looks like two Ixiyen ducttaped together, but performance says otherwise. Oh, thee is plenty of room for you to paint your fav insigna also.

SkyViper

Well, they are almost as cool as Verigo, not as powerful, but with all the same style. And oh. Support Your Mandalore, Buy MandalMotors!

Got to the The Nebulon Ranger, an Old Republic Coruscant-class Heavy Courier Flown By Master Arca Jeth's Jedi Students, Ulic and Cay Qel-Droma and the Twi'lek Tott Doneeta.>

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/38/Nebulon_ranger_front.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b4/NebulonRanger_schem.jpg

Also the Star Forge created Sith fighters!

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/3c/Sith_fighter.jpg

Got to the The Nebulon Ranger, an Old Republic Coruscant-class Heavy Courier Flown By Master Arca Jeth's Jedi Students, Ulic and Cay Qel-Droma and the Twi'lek Tott Doneeta.>

Also the Star Forge created Sith fighters!

You know what is sad? When I see the name Nebulon Ranger I can remember exactly what it looks like. Maybe I should really stop digging for obscure starwars information.

Speaking of ancient ships. That Starbreaker is a cool design also, though I don't remember it having many good weaponary system. But yeah that Juri chick is hot and should deserve moar fans.

Speaking of ancient ships. That Starbreaker is a cool design also, though I don't remember it having many good weaponary system. But yeah that Juri chick is hot and should deserve moar fans.

I agree, I think it's Dario Carrasco jnr's Drawing style, he makes them look so archaic, but cool.

He did some NJO stuff as well

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Cloakshape fighter.

Its old, looks cool and ugly at the same time, has character.

Lesee....Ever heard of the Dusty Duck? I like that one, look it up on Wookiepedia.

Cade Skywalker's Mynock is pretty cool.

Moldy Crow is aight - Raven's claw i never licked as much.

I like old POS ships.

Wow, the Dusty Duck... thats a ship even I have never heard of. But the ghost ship concept is interesting though. Problem is, did anyone decide to take the ship for a ride eventually?

Cloakship is kinda cool, with the oldschool military aircraft look. And they look even cooler with the tailwing add-on, the typical mod to the ship.

Mylock is ok, could be better though, with a bit of mod. Haven't really seen it in space actions yet.

Moldy Crow is, well,,, It would be cool with a new updated skin. I wish the Crow would be flyable in any of the games though. But as of now the closest thing we have is being a Hidden ship in E@W.

Its actually a Freighter, according to some. :)

It appears that you are right and that I once again confused the Ebon Hawk for the 'Falcon. :xp:

According to the Star Wars Databank, it is a YT-1300 freighter.

Now here's a cookie for your Star Wars geekdom. *cookie!*

To be fair the Falcon is technically a smugglers ship during the early rebellion era. Plus, I do use a YT2400 in my sample, so its only fair to allow the Falcon.

Dreadnaughts.

So many versions of those things, but all are awesome. They can take on Star Destroyers and Mon Cal cruisers.

And yes, some were serviced on both sides, but they were mainly used by pirates or third world armies.

Ok, a Dreadnaught is slightly too big. Don't tell me you can set it up so that you can fly one on your own. Even if you can, its still too big for a starfighter.

The bigger ships can hold a Falcon in the hanger, but definitely not a dreadnaught(the star wars type).

Hack, you can pilot Errent Venture alone, doesn't make it a starfighter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived