Home

screen shot links dead in Sticky: Accessing the OJP Source

oodoo7

on this page;

https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/oj...html?format=raw

1. Configure Visual Studios Express to be able to use the Windows® Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK

Update the Visual C++ directories in the Projects and Solutions section in the Options dialog box. (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3, Screenshot 4) .....

Please check if all links(screenshots) down from here are dead?

if they are, how can I start to edit OJP with C++?

on this page;

https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/oj...html?format=raw

1. Configure Visual Studios Express to be able to use the Windows® Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK

Update the Visual C++ directories in the Projects and Solutions section in the Options dialog box. (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3, Screenshot 4) .....

Please check if all links(screenshots) down from here are dead?

if they are, how can I start to edit OJP with C++?

Its C not C++, there is no object orientated programming by default.

Also you linked to 'https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/oj...html?format=raw'

instead of the entire link, you cannot just copy and paste long links from here, you must do copy link target or link location depending on your browser because these forums cut off the longer link text.

Hmm, for some reason the installer does not include the screenshots in the repository. I'm not exactly sure what's the problem. *scratches head* Ensiform, any chance that you could look at the installer script included in the repository ((ojp_enhanced_installscript.iss) and check to see what is the problem?

I think that became apparent throughout the thread. Anyways, for some reason the installer script is not including the screenshots which are in the repository folder, and I am not quite sure how to alter the installer script so that it does include the screenshots. Maybe someone, such as enisform, will have better luck.

Hmm, for some reason the installer does not include the screenshots in the repository. I'm not exactly sure what's the problem. *scratches head* Ensiform, any chance that you could look at the installer script included in the repository ((ojp_enhanced_installscript.iss) and check to see what is the problem?

I don't use such non-sense Inno Setup. I use Nullsoft Install System for Windows and Loki installers for Linux Gamers when in Linux ;x

(Am in Linux right now so I couldn't even attempt to run your scripts)

I don't use such non-sense Inno Setup. I use Nullsoft Install System for Windows and Loki installers for Linux Gamers when in Linux ;x

(Am in Linux right now so I couldn't even attempt to run your scripts)

Well, that's the script that is in the repository and the one I use. I have no idea how to actually make an installer script myself, or any of the other compile batch files o.o That installer script doesn't get the screenshots that are included in the repository folder, and I'm not sure how to manually put 'em in the installer. If anything, I should probably just upload a compressed file including OJPE's installation files and the editing screenshots.

Because it is back up and notice it is now using 0.10.4

Which is the latest stable release and has been for quite a while meaning its a good one and any other errors showing up now are probably server related. It does seem to load pages a little faster with 0.10.4 now I have noticed.

Did you commit the fix to the repository? I don't see any changesets for that...

BTW, Trac is currently working for me.

I am not sure if I can commit fixes to the repository, but I didn't attempt to do so anyways. Observations from previous instructions would tell me not to commit changes to the repository... *scratches head* Although I could be wrong o.o

Archived