Home

Sith Academy training room locked help...

kdo5

I am in the Sith Academy and have to do the second test but the door is locked. Now I have mines and Atton can equip them but how do I attatch them to the door? Because I cant seem to simply open it. Atton is also my best at security but he cant open it. And I need to get in or else I am stuck forever.

Welcome to the forums, kdo5.

After you've killed all the Tu'kata, you have to go back to the computer, and it will give you a series of messages telling about how your performance was "inadequate." The training room door will open as well as the interrogation room door.

Sometimes, these kinds of problems aren't as complex as you would think. ;)

No, he is not in the training room yet :)

You must do the writed test or something at the computer in the students dormitory rooms. The computer will ask you 5 questions and if you answer 4 of them correct, the training room will open.

BTW Sparrow are you former Eager Weasel?

• 4 weeks later...
hi!I was wondering how you free the prisoner in the first KOTOR in the sith academy.thanks!

If your talking about the Republic Soldiers, all you have to do is Kill Uthar and either Kill Yuthura (DS points) or talk her into going back to the Jedi Academy on Dantooine (LS points).

If your talkin' about the Sith Student Mekel then you have to make sure he survives the encounter with Former Master of the Academy Jorrak Uln. And then talk to him about him goin to the Jedi Academy or tell him to go back to the Sith Academy... either way you get LS points.

Archived