Home

WWE superstar Chris Benoit dead...

Nalukai

This is a travesty to all us fans... he was one of the best technical wrestlers ever..... Apparently he, his wife, wife and 7 year old son were found dead in their home in GA Sunday , he had called WWE and stated that he would not be attending the PPV due to a "family crisis"

one of the many links to this can be found here:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/06/25/chris-benoit-and-family-found-dead/

the cause of death is not being said at this time... but a guy in Internet Infidels that lives in Atlanta said that the local paper said authorities is treating the case as a Murder-Suicide until autopsy reports come back.

RIP Chris well all miss you and your determination to give an outstanding performance to your fans.

Holy f***ing ****. I leave the internet for a weekend, and this happens.

Man, this really f***ing sucks. Benoit was one of the best, most entertaining guys they had. First Eddie Guerrero kicks the bucket, and now this? And I missed the RAW tribute episode.

This just f***ing sucks :(

RIP Chris :(

Well, this is a good start. How many of these "athletes" are left now? The real shame, is that he took two people with him, but I suppose when your last name sounds like something people put in their butts, you're subject to do just about anything.

Wow. Could you show a little bit of respect, or not post in the thread at all? I mean, I know that alot of people hate wrestling, but no need to disrespect the people that like (or have liked at one point in time) it.

I still want to know the full story.

Wow. Could you show a little bit of respect, or not post in the thread at all? I mean, I know that alot of people hate wrestling, but no need to disrespect the people that like (or have liked at one point in time) it.

I still want to know the full story.

No. I can't show a little bit of respect. I have no respect for A: Large, oiled up, roided out, sweaty, muscular men who make a living wearing womens panties and rolling around on a padded surface with other large, oiled up, roided out, sweaty, muscular men that are also wearing womens panties. Or B: Large, oiled up, roided out, sweaty, muscular men who make a living wearing womens panties and rolling around on a padded surface with other large, oiled up, roided out, sweaty, muscular men that are also wearing womens panties, and kill women and children.

Furthermore, I wasn't disrespectful to fans of wrestling. Ever. Wow yourself, and read next time.

From what ive heard his son is mentally disabled, and him and his wife got into an arguement over where he should go to school. Also it was rumored he had steroids and they can cause "outbursts" of rage called roid rage

something like that could have sparked it and caused him to kill his wife then his son. Now im not saying that it isnt his fault or anything im just saying that somethign like that could have cuased roid rage.

it is a Tragedy all togeather no matter what way you look at it cause alot of fans lost a hero, and i cant even imagine what their family is going through right now. my thoughts and prayers go out to their family

No matter what respect should be given.

I was never a fan of wrestling and have never even heard the name "Chris Benoit." But really... to hear news like this. It sounds like the general consensus is that he was a great man who had a tragic downfall, taking the lives of his family with him.

Bummer.

:(

well noone is gonna say anything since owen harts strap mysteriously came undone since there was a quick release embedded in the harness and the top of the pullies.... but same time vince mcmahon has more money to do with other than make things happen.....

im not gonna quote some atlanta locals but i think this is further than everyone thinks it is.

it is a Tragedy all togeather no matter what way you look at it cause alot of fans lost a hero, and i cant even imagine what their family is going through right now. my thoughts and prayers go out to their family

No matter what respect should be given.

Respect is earned, not given.

Flamebaiting, cool it. ~IG-64

"Flamebating?" What? Wow. You found the edit button. Huzzah. Flamebaiting...Sure it was.

:roleyess:

well its not right to trash the dead

think about it if someone you knew in your family killed someone in a drunk driving accident would you trash them because of that? probably not

all im saying is dont post stuff like that it isnt right

i know what he did was bad but still

Well, this is a good start. How many of these "athletes" are left now? The real shame, is that he took two people with him, but I suppose when your last name sounds like something people put in their butts, you're subject to do just about anything.

Ah, if only people say such good things about all of us when we die.

After all, what have we accomplished?

I realize celebrities are no more important in God's eyes than any other human being and we've all gotta go sometime, but seriously, whaa?

At least show some respect for his family, c'mon! Does every death notice need to be greeted with a tough guy "ha ha good riddance" kind of retort?

Awhile back there was a fake rumor started that Paris Hilton had been stabbed to death. I know for a fact that if it were true, within hours you'd have people posting cheap jokes about it. If such a thing had happened, even though I can't stand to see her on TV and think she's one of the most annoying spoiled rich celebs ever, I wouldn't gloat over her death or engage in that sort of thing. It's just really tasteless. The same goes for anybody else in the news, famous or not.

Archived