Home

Texure clean-up.

Lord Ritly

I notice that mods have nice clean textures but not the originals. Can a team of skinners go into all of the original weapons and armors and "clean" them? Like the blaster; can you remove the blotches and make it like new? It is a big mod to do but it would be a very nice mod to have.

Actually I think the dirt, rust and stuff makes the items more realistic looking.
That it does, clean and polished models wouldn't look that good as weapons you find are supposed to have the "used" look to them - everything can't be perfect now can it? In short, it's pointless especially due to the fact that a mod like this would take a long time to make, time that could be invested in a better mod idea that more people would be attracted; like a planet mod or something.

Hey, I was actually working on this. I'm trying to get a mod finished that has been sitting on my computer for a while, but I never released a fixed version. Baisically I am going to make better, higher resolution guns and stuff, but they will still look used. Alot of other stuff is being changed too (and I mean ALOT). Most of the textures are getting a new look and the sounds are revamped. I'll PM you when I get it posted.

Archived