Home

Would you be a Sith?

Fredi

Would you be a Sith?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be a Sith?

• Yes
    • No

I just now got your avatar and caption thingy. I get it! Jolee wanna-bee. And you have a bee in your avatar.

Wow.

hehehe.. yah. I have the illustrious Darth333 to thank for that one. She came up with the spin after seeing my new avatar (when it was new.. hehehe).. Thanks D3! ;)

Yah, Jolee is just the type of Jedi I'd like to be.. or at least his attitude. Rather than be a Sith, I'd rather poke fun of them with his olde-phart tact :lol:

I would choose Darth Thanatos like the Greek God of Death, I would not be truely evil just doing my job, but I would have the physical appearance of a sith due to my excessive use of the Dark Side of the Force and use of emotion during battle.

But I would keep a calm demeanor when I'm not in combat.

That leaves in some room for me to be redeemed...

I think someone has been reading On A Pale Horse.

Nope, I just have an interest in ancient Mythology.

Also Thanatos shares many similaritys with myself, my name is Thomas and I have a twin brother as does Thanatos whos twin brother is Hypnos the God of Sleep.

I'd rather be a vegan.

Darth Vegan!! The first vegan Dark Lord Of Sith. You can choke any meat eating guy you see, great.

Sure, why not multiclass.

not interested in masters, just study, theory, and application.

Nice Idea. Sith5/ninja3/pirate3

Personally I Will Definitely Be A Sith. Well, More Like, I will be some force user who is more than willing to destroy a few worlds for my love, maybe even more. And as far as we know, people like that become Sith Lords.

All I know is that I can have a red lightsaber pogo stick, and no one is going to top that.

Archived