Home

Do you think the world will end in 2012?

Fredi

Since Bush is a believer in the same faith I am ( though I can't stand the guy, we actually have the same religion) I do believe he's aware of it to the point that I think he would believe he plays a in guiding us to Christ. However I think he's totally power hunger and stuff that he is leading us to judgement day but in all the wrong ways. If someone told me 'hey I just found out Bush is the Anti-Christ ' I would not be shocked.

Mayan prophecies along with many other prophecies due point to 2012 and if not that year then very shortly after. The preachers of my religion believe. I believe we are in 'the end times' . I hope it doesn't end in 5 years but with the way we treat the world and each other , how much can this galaxy really stand before it kicks us in the tush.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it hard to believe that the world is going to end on said year. People believe it just because the Mayans said it?

If any of you will notice, people have predicted the end of time since the beginning of time. Even the cavemen said that the world would end!

Caveman 1: "ugh-ugh. Big thing come. we die, boom."

Caveman 2: ".....yep"

And even now we're still debating when the end will come!

Man 1: "Uh-oh, this thing is going to kill is!"

Man 2: "...I believe it"

I believe that whatever lies ahead will take its course of action, and no amount of science will be able to stop it, whether it be an asteroid for a crash course on Earth, or if it's the Anti-Christ who emerges from the depths.

My opinion: "I don't really care"... (no, I'm not emo)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived