Home

Mira Influence?

The best way might just be to look up a walkthrough for TSL online, they often spell a lot of things out for you. Barring that, there are at least 2 instances on Onderon where you can gain influence. First is to agree to the 3 captains quest and basically agree w/Mira. The other one is when confronted by the group of mercenaries (led by a blue twilek male) pick the line that says something like "I won't let you talk to my friend that way" (obviously don't remember exact line). On Dxun, use the line with the Duros that refers to Mira as a real bounty hunter. The other options I'm aware of all seem to stem from your general conversation with Mira on the Ebon Hawk about her past. You basically need Mira in your party on Dxun/Onderon. This should at least give you a start. you're welcome.

If you have high enough awareness, you'll find out by talking to Mira that her adoptive parents died in Malachor 5. When you try to talk to her about it, she'll get mad at you at first but if you apologise later you'll get a lot of influence.

Yeah the last post is very correct, and if you go onboard the Ebon Hawk and say "You seem restless", and then when she answeres something like I am restless because it's all this traveling, respond: This not like Nar shadaa, she'll say somthing like: Nar shadaa's got a life to it, nothing like this ship or something, if you have enough influence with her now, you'll get the option: All things is connected through the force, or Kreia once showed me how the force works on nar shadaa, if you pick the last line I believe you'll get this respons: (Failure) You can keep your jedi training to yourself, but if you have enough influence with her and say: All things is connected through the force, and you have enough influence with her, she'll respond: (Success) I think this is what i want, or something, then the option will come: I can train you to become a jedi, then go out of the Ebon Hawk and show her where Kreia showed you to listen to the force, go ahead just run until the Exile stops by her/himself...

Total Spoiler

"Why don't you kill your targets?"

[Awareness] Because all life is connected, and Malachor proved it - you know what the loss of family means, even to your targets."

"What do you want now?" -> "I wanted to apologize."

"Still, I'm sorry you lost your family at Malachor." & her response will gain you 2X influence

“All things are connected through the Force. From such acts of kindness, great things may come."

Conversation – Hanharr after the life debt was established.

"That I would always be prey." -> "Sometimes it is stronger to spare a life than take it."

Mira on the Ebon Hawk

"You seem restless." first responses until after she agrees to listen with you on Nar Shaddaa Go to the spot where the cut scene with Kreia was triggered over by the Entertainment Promenade.

tO BE SOMEWHAT "SPOIlerfree" This is how I wouls sum it up.

1) Most Influence can be gainved via conversation on EH. Level up and talk to her as usual (this is true for all characters)

2) Off EH conversations/events:

a) An incident involving Duros. Bring Mira on Dxun until you see such incident.

B) Final Jedi Training Have to be done on NS. When she is ready take her to the spot Kreia talked about.

That sums it up. Other than the above she rarely have any influence inducing events, other than maybe some Menditary talks.

Archived