Home

Caffeine anyone?

John Galt

I'm saying that the majority of Americans don't drink tea on a regular basis, or at least tea is not as popular in America as it is in other countries. :)

We're huge tea drinkers, especially in the South, but it's iced tea rather than hot tea.

Caffeine preferences in order:

1. Diet Pepsi

2. Cameron's Chocolate Caramel Brownie coffee (Toasted Southern Pecan and Coconut Cream are also fine)

3. Iced tea (sweetened, with lemon)

COFFEE: Blue mountain, Cuppuccino, Vienna Coffee, no preferences.

SODA: I don't drink soda--Too many sugars.

TEA: No preference

ENERGY DRINK: Those can make you run a mile without exchanging air. Naw, I don't want that to happen.

Coffee - two milk, two sugar. Can't take it any other way, or I get sick. Even this way gives me a headache if I drink it too fast.

Soda - don't drink a lot of it anymore, on account of my teeth starting to break down at the atomic level because of how much I used to drink...

Tea - two sugar, just like my Namesake's 9th incarnation. :D

Energy Drink - heh... can't stand them anymore. I once drank 5 of the damned things in three hours. I had to pull a few all-nighters, and by the third night, I needed a boost. So I drank 5 of the blasted things. My ears were ringing for a week, and I couldn't eat a thing without it coming up. Couldn't sit still for a week, either. :p

I would like to drink tea because of the difference in healthiness between it and sodas, just can't stand the taste.

@RC, I don't know if they sell them there, I've never even looked for them out of state.

What do they have where you live? Any really good local/national-only drinks?

We're huge tea drinkers, especially in the South, but it's iced tea rather than hot tea.

*sigh* Let me put it this way: America is famous for not drinking tea. Regardless of whether or not we actually drink tea or not is irrelevant, but America is known for its lack of tea drinking. I was just trying to make an apparently unfunny joke about America's fame for un-drinking of tea.

Coffee: Mostly Espresso, averaging 2 shots per day. Or I make it myself (so I can mix the beans)

Tea: Yes, again almost everyday. Well Caffeine content varies alot from type to type. Green Tea have almost none, while things like Oolong have lots.

Soda/pop: Not much, don't prefer them anyways. Bawls? I would kill for some Bawls, but its not on sale here. I missed it.

Energy Drink: Red Bull, once in a while. Not too big on it.

Pills; Not prefered.

Coffee: any coffee is good, just not decaf.

Soda: Root Beer, not the caffeine free pepsi one though

Tea: i like any type pretty much. White Tea though.

Energy Drink: Monster, the one with the most caffeine(forgot what it was called, triple attack or something). i have yet soon to try some of the US only ones (Cocaine, and NOS)

Coffee - with loads of milk as so much of it is horribly bitter, but I do love a nice cappuccino when I can get one.

Tea - meh, boring

Soda - I'm a diet-coke addict, I would prefer to drink Coke but I'm a diabetic...at least my teeth won't fall out of my head but all the chemicals are probably rotting my insides anyway.

Energy drinks - Not really for me, they taste horrible plus often contain sugar which I cannot have any more.

I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately at work. As part of my bid to break my diet coke habbit. So just trading one bad habbit for another really :)

We bought a cafeteirre for our team and use the good coffee the company only supplies to client meetings (mwa ha ha ha ha) as the stuff from the machine or the packet they provide is not pleasant.

Archived