Home

hairy topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I let my hair grow I'll look like a Hobbit.

You grow most of your hair on your feet?!? :eek:

I want to put a white streak in my hair. Right next to my face, kinda like Rogue.

Get it down the centre so you look like a skunk. Then all the boys would want you. Srsly.

As for my hair, it's short and brown-black, and it would be wavy if it was longer. But it's not, so it isn't.

OMG!!! My hair looks GREAT!!! Debbie basicly layared it with a razor, cut 2 inches off, put some god-awful smelling straightener on ( i srrsly felt like i was gonna puke or faint), washed it out, and put some other thingin it. I swear to god, when i turned to see all the hair she cut, it was more than the hair on MY HEAD.

I remember your old 'curly-hair' pic - and yes, you look better in straightened hair. if curly hair bothers you that much, than you probably should cut it.

@ Zel: My hair covers part of my eye too, and it may look nice but you will have to flip your bangs back every now and then to let your eye rest. It can look through the hair, but it strains it. It's somewhat like having computer-eye withou the soft glow of the monitor.

Archived