Home

Weird Internet humor (was: Possibly the only thing that has made my laugh...)

Sort of reminds me of the Wiggles repetitive style of entertainment (yeah, I've got a neice and nephews, so have been subjected to them--though it's a step up from Barney the abominable dinosaur and those d@mn teletubbies). I guess we all discover things at different times.

The song is Levan Polkka by Loituma. I have the entire thing on my computer :p

Odd. Not trying to be offensive, but a lot of threads have suddenly popped up about things that have been around for years.

Has it really, lol, well I didn't really start looking for completely useless stuff on the internet until now, lol.

Ohhh and I've clocked 10 hours ahahahaha.

leekspin_10_hours.jpg

Odd. Not trying to be offensive, but a lot of threads have suddenly popped up about things that have been around for years.

Not everyone using the internet takes notice of new things the day they are first released. Roughly 75% of the things people cry "OLD!" about here I've never seen before. I'm sure I'm not the only one who don't regularly browse the sites where such creations usually are first announced. :)

Mod note: Merged several "internet humor" threads together into this one. Since each clip/multimedia/image ususally don't generate that much discussion it's better to keep them to one general thread at a time unless it's something very discussion-worthy.

Archived