Home

Ever wonder what a dionosaur tastes like?

Have you ever wondered what a dinosaur tastes like?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever wondered what a dinosaur tastes like?

• Yes.
    • No, why would I?
    • No, I've tried dinosaur before.
    • Tastes like chicken

Taste like chicken
Agreed.

All reptiles taste like chicken. Dinosaurs are reptiles. Logical conclusion, dinosaurs taste like chicken. :)

Strange that the article reports that the Chinese villagers have only been eating the fossilized bones for a few decades though. Would have thought that they'd been doing that for a lot longer given the amount of bones found in that area. Neat article though! :) Thanks Hal!

Speaking of reptiles tasting like chicken, I've had crocodile when I was in Oz and don't recall it tasting much like chicken, though it was about the same color.

@DI--so, I guess that makes you something of a zombie, eh? :D Or would that be mummy, as I don't know if they feasted on brains or not?

Speaking of reptiles tasting like chicken, I've had crocodile when I was in Oz and don't recall it tasting much like chicken, though it was about the same color.

@DI--so, I guess that makes you something of a zombie, eh? :D Or would that be mummy, as I don't know if they feasted on brains or not?

That would require me to have both modern and human origin...

Reminds me of a old screwball comedy starting Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn called Bringing Up Baby. A dog named George steals a brontosaurus clavicle and buries it somewhere on an estate own by Hepburn’s Aunt. There is a pet Leopard on the loose so they are worried about the dog’s safety.

Funny movie but I always wondered what a dog would want with a prehistoric bone.

Now I know - He must have liked chicken.

Ewwies! How do you boil stock out of marrow thats thousands of years old?!? Seems like it wouldn't have had much taste at all, aside from the taste of the water they were using. Although, it is kinda comical to think of them trying to boil one of those huge bones (I give them more credit than this, but the idea still tickles me.).

F

Archived