Home

Happy 4th of July!

Shmargin

Happy 4th of July, my fellow Americans! As you know it has been 233 years since our Founding Fathers earned our freedom through sweat, toil, and a dive through the window(a Hoagie-caused fire was to blame for that).

FIRE-1.jpg

FIRE!!!

And let us not forget our leader, the President of the United States of America, MAX!!!!

maxmessage_portrait.jpg

May the triangular red, white, and blue fly forever over this land of freedom for man and Bigfoot alike!

TentacleFlag.jpg

no but I've seen that safer sex ad where this dude comes in naked into the bedroom where his lady is waiting already and then when he passed the door he fingersnips like that <snip> and <kazang> he gets an ENORMOUS erection about like the size of his leg, then he starts running toward his girl with this huge dick swinging and then he throws a condom ahead into his path and <bazooum> with an elegant move of his hip slams his dong into that flying condom which is now all wrapped out and has his penis inside, then he runs some more steps and suddenly jumps off to the bed and then the camera switches and you see with the eyes of the babe through her legs to the left and right and then from above there comes his giant love stick and his dome hits her vagina and the vagina shortly stops him because she cannot expand that fast, and he gets wrinkled a bit, you know somehow like irl, but then it all goes in and there is no return any more and you hear the sound of a train passing by while you have an sheer endless penis with huge veins on it going into the tunnel-o-love

yeah that is the kind of safer sex I practice

wait if I think again I've seen that durex ad

Archived