Home

Tip for Death Star--Prison Break

SithSpeeder

Right after capturing the Detention Cell area, if you switch really quickly to a sniper and run to the beginning of the straight/main corridor, you will see the guy with the Death Star plans. Immediately switch to zoom in, pop him in the head, and voila, he drops it...no chasing deeper into the map.

Does anyone know if you can shoot/det pack/destroy the trash compactor controls so the walls quit moving? If so, where are they?

I'm still trying my "One life" campaign and have been close several times to getting that final Jedi. But not quite yet :snipe1:

* SithSpeeder *

Thanks, Davinq. I tried blowing the green blinky controls at the far end on the right side with det-packs, but it never did anything. Luckily, you can see the compactor walls just barely from the top so timing it isn't bad at all. I have since conquered that level :) (engineer dropped a det pack, retreating, and got that jedi).

Now, on to Polis Masa (or however it is spelled). When doing this before, just trying to play through it normally, this one was CARNAGE (tight corridors, lots of grenade throwing). So trying to do the entire level with one (non-hero/villain) life is gonna be a lot of luck and tactics.

* SithSpeeder *

• 2 months later...

Archived