Home

Commando or Trandoshan?

It was my understanding it did, I always thought it took fewer decce shots to drop an enemy, but i guess your right :D

The ACP is way weaker in single player than the DC-17m, but for multiplayer they made it balanced so it's the same. Personally, I prefer the crosshair on the ACP, but that's just me.

• 6 months later...

Everything would be cool with trando (their customization options are cool also ;P) if not for the fact that when u die you hear commando's voice instead of trandoshan - lack of newer updates...

I'd also like to see 3rd person view fixed, and many other things.. but that's not thread for that :) .

I don't mind which side I play since i like them both. Sometimes republic asks to kick it ass, it ownz then when being trando >=).

And on PC version MP there is no difference between ACP AND dc17 omg.. stop this discussion already, some "spectators" will read it and we'll look weird if not worse ;P.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought the ACP was less accurate, could the Xbox version be different?

Nah, the acp is less accurate and less powerful on the PC too. I always try to be a clone. Of couse it doesn't really matter, since I usually just grab AA gun and blast ppl's heads off.

Yeah fine, I'm a n00b, but it still takes SOME skill.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

If You Went Scientific About Which Faction Is Better Instead Of Which Someone Prefers,

It Would Probably Be That Trandos Don't Have Very Good Tactics, But Bring In The Heavy Repeater And Commandos Are Behind Cover. But In All Other Subjects, Commandos Are Proved Superior.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like Commandos. Trandoshans

a. sound weird

b. look weird and

c. use sound quotes like 'my life is fading' How backward IS that?

Also, in terms of the weaknesses, I always tohught the ACP was less accurate but Trandos had more health, vice versa for Commandos...? I'm probably wrong, don't shout at me.

Archived