Home

Best of PC galaxies

neal8929

Guest DarthMaulUK

you can play past the trial. All the details will be given to you, once your trial expires

Guest DarthMaulUK

sure will be. Although your house and stuff might be packed up with the house purge. But don't panic, it will be in your datapad to unpack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sure will be. Although your house and stuff might be packed up with the house purge. But don't panic, it will be in your datapad to unpack

Actually, DMUK is wrong.

If you haven't played since 2004, and you didn't put in three years worth of maintenance into your house; then I'm sorry to say your house, and its contents, are gone.

Not sure when SOE changed it, but for years, home didn't have their maintenance paid for didn't get packed, it got deleted. Trust me, I lost two homes like chat and lost millions of credits* that way. Now, I keep all my valuables on my yacht or bank. Of course, now if you don't pay maintenance, it comes out of your bank account.

Welcome back!

*Mostly old content and discontinued items that are worth millions today. These days you need at 100 million to be competitive in PvP.

pfffft you don't need that much!!! I am a bounty hunter, and even before the great update, I was pretty good at pvp....well except vs jedi lol. Now I can pvp without needing a medic buff or even inspiration buff. Now if you want to be mean in pvp, you could get a suit full of 3-slot SEAs with 35 power mods in them, set on each piece of your armor and clothing....plus powerups. In those cases, it helps to have a few friends...I for one, do not have any 35's....my bounty hunter helmet isn't even layered!

100 million is alot of credits, credits are quite easy to make, just sell stuff on bazaar and to vendors. on my server, a looted piece of armor with 3 stats goes for about 2 million credits, +25 skill mods go for 3.5 million.

Archived