Home

The Psychonauts Fanfiction Grammies

Yes, you heard right! The Psychonauts Fanfiction Grammies are here! Created by Lovova and hosted by yours truly, and decide among themselves which fanfics are the best of the best, the cream of the crop! Those which are chosen will be honored as...well, the best(which, indeed, may mean more reviews, which is always good), as well as general bragging rights for the authors.

I know you're thrilled.

So right, let me explain how things are going down:

There will be twenty-eight categories for all sorts of different things, various genres, scenes, original characters, you name it, it's probably there. From July 7th to some time in August, we will be accepting nominations for fanfics to go into these categories. This will give people time to write fanfics and finish things up so they can be nominated if they're really trying for an award.

In order to nominate a fic, all you have to do is fill out the nomination form I'm going to put out after I announce the categories, then send it to me in a PM or e-mail (All nominations are purely confidential). After that, it will be placed under the categories section. Once a fic has been nominated, it has to be seconded by a different person in order to stay in the contest. There is no limit on the number of stories in each category, so long as there are at least two to compete. You can nominate fics for as many categories as you'd like, and yes, you can nominate more than one fanfic per category. No, you may not nominate your own fic or second it. In short, if you want your fic to be in the contest, you'd better find someone else who wants it in there too.

Sounds like fun, right? Then why not head over to the forum and take a look at the rules and categories!

The Psychonaut Fanfiction Grammies, woot!

It should be a lot of fun, so please come down and participate, guys! We seriously need some nominations, we have a lot of categories to fill. You don't have to be an author or even just have an FF.net account to nominate fics and vote, as long as you've got an e-mail address you can send them in! As the hostess I'm not allowed to nominate or vote for anything, so I need you guys to really get this thing going!

So come on guys, let's try to get this show on the road!

Archived