Home

What Would it Take to Kill Revan/Exile?

Spawned from the page-long debates in the Revan vs. Nihilus thread, arise from the dark pits that bore you, new thread! Show yourself to the world! May they all gaze upon you and see you for what you truly are!

Introductions out of the way, what does everyone think it would take to kill Revan? (Or the Exile if you think she's more powerful) I saw a fair number of posts in the Revan vs. Nihilus thread that said he'd be able to defeat Nihilus or 100 Jedi Masters at once, but regardless of how powerful or not he is we know he's still a mortal that bleeds if he's stabbed or dies if he's shot.

I'd put my money on... Two full squads of (standard) Sith troopers. 24 to 1 is terrible odds. One squad alone would probably have give him a lot of trouble and would have a high chance of killing him, but I think two would do it for certain. Two squads would probably also be enough to do in the Exile.

For the sake of giving us all less to type, let's assume it's just Revan/Exile in an arena versus whatever odds you think would do it. (So his/her vaunted war-winning strategic genius wouldn't be of any use :p)

Anyway, what do you all think?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what does everyone think it would take to kill Revan?

One sleeping Revan (human, and thus needs to sleep) and an assassin with just about any weapon of choice (blaster, dagger, lightsaber, whatever). For all their power, force affinity and genius Revan is still a human being who can quite easily be killed by a quick coup de grâce if caught helpless or by surprise.

Or, within the context of the game, one Force Cage and a Saul Karath willing to kill right away rather than incarcerate for Malak to do so later. :)

In terms of gameplay, I could most likely take out 24 troopers at once with force powers. Easy. As long as their levels are at a reasonable number in comparison to my own.

In terms of story, it's got to be either a really powerful force user and/or duelist, who is actually MORE powerful than the protagonists of the games (under most circumstances, Revan probably would indeed lose to Nihilus in a fair fight, but there's another thread for that discussion).

OR - an assassin who just has a lot of luck, like stoffe said (although you said a fair, gladiatorial-style fight, so this is irrelevant).

Not the "True Sith" that's for Damn sure!

Actually, a True Sith kill may be pretty good for Revan and Exile. I wouldn't contest that. How else can one prove the True Sith are great unless they actually score a victory? If they don't, then it just makes Revan and Exile so uber-powerful I would dislike it.

For the Revan I write? Kreia to set up the plans and get her alone. Sion, Nihilus, and the element of surprise to finish. Of course, like the Marquis de Carabas in Gaiman's Neverwhere, Revan DID have a back-up plan...

For the Exile I write? Mical after some growing up, coupled with a nasty distraction from Canderous.

And what ACTUALLY kills Kreia? Revan, Mical, and the mother of all exorcisms.

Archived