Home

What Would it Take to Kill Revan/Exile?

If not that then two full squads of Sith troopers, one squad of HK-50 units, with five dark Jedi knights, and two Sith lords. that would kill both the Exile and Revan at the same time.

In your opinion of course... but that seems like one of the more logical posts in this thread. Although, that is a lot of 'dark-jedi' to 'take-care' of with only two (maybe one, depending on what you meant in your post) people/ person. But one of the more logical post, as I said before. :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In your opinion of course... but that seems like one of the more logical posts in this thread. Although, that is a lot of 'dark-jedi' to 'take-care' of with only two (maybe one, depending on what you meant in your post) people/ person. But one of the more logical post, as I said before. :)

I mean the Exile and Revan fighting together against the threat.

In your opinion of course... but that seems like one of the more logical posts in this thread.

Thank you!

(although I still think HK-47 would do better ;))

Ooh! My turn! :)

To get him killed in-game:

Those Sith didn't prove any challenge. Adding the fact that if we put Revan into the Kotor 2 engine he could turn level 40 or something. He'd be as epicly strong as...no-one really.

Might throw an army against him. Die-ing in an rain of lasers, Sith and Emo Gizka's on a battlefield seems...good. And acceptable for all the fanboys. Except for the emo-gizka's...who'll cut themselves with lightrazors anyways...:xp:

An 'real' way to kill Revan:

A better duellist, 3 á 4 squads of Sith Troopers, 10 Sith, about that much. :)

• 3 weeks later...

...In game? Anything under the right circumstances! Oh, but you can't drain the Exile because she's dead in the force :xp:

You could say they take out a couple hundred troopers with them, or dozens of dark jedi, or maybe Atton/HK... But if those last two really did kill them...:drop2:

Other than that though, I guess the only ones would really be Lucas... But if Chris Avellone wrote the plot that might be reconsidered. :)

Yay! My first post!

Archived