Home

Halo 3 for the wii or ps3

comz4luigi

Rumour has it that there was a Halo DS in the works but was cancelled... Matt Casamassina of IGN swears by it and says that after E3 he'll give proof that it once existed.

I've heard about Halo DS too. I wanna see if he can prove it, because E3 is over.

And Halo 3 on other consoles? That'd be horrible, just plain horrible.

Not Xbox, to Microsoft. Both Halo games have also been released for Windows, which is neatly under Microsoft's wing.

Kind of ironic considering Bungie was originally a Mac-only developer, as I'm sure many of you know. :D

• 1 month later...
Not Xbox, to Microsoft. Both Halo games have also been released for Windows, which is neatly under Microsoft's wing.

Kind of ironic considering Bungie was originally a Mac-only developer, as I'm sure many of you know. :D

They eventually released a Mac version of the original Halo.

not gonna hapen. but if it did here would be my opinion.

ps3: i think it wouls be pretty good but hey more ppl have a ps2

wii: WHATS NEXT ARE YOU GONNA DROP A BOMB? WII=PLAIN STUPID!!! OH AND IT WOULD EXPLODE CAUSE THE BEST GRAPHICS THAT PICEA CRAP CAN MANAGE IS LIKE IN THE 16 BIT ERA!

lol I guess you haven't seen Metroid Prime 3: Corruption then? The graphics for Halo 3 aren't exactly amazing, and the Wii can certainly handle to graphics for the other games as well.

Hey, the chances are quite slim, but I don't really think graphics are the issue regarding Halo 3 on the Wii.

call me crazy but i dont think prime graphics are very good. and your right halos only ok graphs but lol im shooting at wii sports mostly here

The Wii is roughly as powerful as an Xbox, perhaps slightly better. To handle Halo 3 the game would most likely need to be scaled back to more like Halo 2's graphics; critically though, if Halo 3 has a lot of physics (vehicles, stuff bouncing around, etc) then that's going to probably be too much for the Wii to handle as it's very CPU-intensive. This is why in many Wii games (and games from the last generation) there're usually not as many random objects to shoot around.

• 1 month later...

Archived