Home

Operation Combat Sweep

Commander's log - Anvil's Hammer

Roughly a year ago, right after the Battle of Geonosis, the Senate issued an order for the creation of three cloning ships, similar to the new Venators, that would serve as the main breeding ground if Kamino was destroyed or taken over. I am Commander Nano, the first commanding officer of these three ships. This will be the log of the test runs of the ships.

---

We sent an emergency message to HQ but it was to no avail. The last we knew our ships had successfully entered hyperspace and established communications with each others when we suddenly came out of hyperspace. It was a strange system that our charts couldn't recognize, so we landed on the moon of the only habitable planet and attempted to contact the native humans. The cloning machines have begun to develop the new soldiers for our cause.

------

Commander's Log - Anvil's Hammer

My predecessors failed miserably. They managed to unite the natives and teach them how to save their world, build better weapons and such. But by the time I, Commander Havoc, took over my predecessor, the natives were divided into roughly two pieces. The government's officials who rule and wish that we could help them to achieve a new level and the underground revolutionaries who wish to drive us away. Recently the largest group of them that like to call themselves the Area 51 has began a full guerilla war against the rightful army. Planet Earth is succumbing into chaos and the government wishes for us to be it's saviors. So we sent two of our ARC teams down there to drive a Combat Sweep through one of the worst battlefields yet. We have not yet heard back from them.

Rules

Simple. Know how to write, no godmoding, no explicit language blah blah blah.

You should know the basic rules by now, eh? Also, no Clone Commandos. Only ARC troopers.

And by the way, I'm serious about the writing part. If you don't know how to spell right, bugger off, mmkay?

Profile Skeleton

Number:

Codename:

Team:

Specialty:

Number: Beta-03

Codename: Jaguar

Team: Red

Specialty: Recon

------

The LAAT craft was silent, the only noise heard was the engines of the two crafts swooshing down above a silent forest and heading towards a city that the natives call Moscow. During the many weeks of guerilla attacks and following surrounding of the military, the city had been much turned into rubble. As the two LAAT/i craft flew over the city, the gunners were scanning about with their weapons in search for enemies. The ships did get safely to what is known as the Red Square and let the teams out before heading off again. A minute later, one of them was hit by a rocket as it was swooping upwards next to the church tower. The second LAAT rose more quickly, opening fire and soon the top of the tower came crashing down upon itself. Th craft then continued off again.

Jaguar pulled out his WESTAR and a map of the city provided by the government.

"Scans show no movement, sir. Where should we start?" the recon asked and looked at the captain through his helmet's visor.

Number: Echo-09

Codename: Gears

Team: Red

Specialty: Explosives and Vehicles

--------------------------

As soon as the LAAT was hit. Gears went through exactly what the projectile was, how it was shot and what shot it. Old habit. He heard the Lt. ask where they were going to start. Honestly he didn't care, he just couldn't wait to use some of the new equipment he acquired. But he would do what he was told and not get ambitious.

Archived