Home

VOTE HERE! WE'RE IN THE CONTEST!!

But Its not as easy as we'd like to think. IN ORDER TO VOTE, YOU HAVE TO BE A GAMEFLOOD MEMBER! It'll be annoying as heck, but as many of you as possible have to sign up for membership. It really doesnt take that long, but a hassle none the less.

Here it is guys: http://www.gameflood.com/Mashup/Index.cfm?intModID=9490

Sorry I had to put the ownership under my name because thats the only way to publish it here by myself. It really should have been published by Razor, but hey, what can you do. It looks like in order to get into the top ten we only need 40-50 votes or so, so tell eveyone you know to sign up and vote! LOL. If we get into the top ten final judgment, I think we have a pretty good chance of placing well...though I havent seen the other competition yet :p

Oh yeah, and version 0.1.0 of enhanced is also out.....sort of. we're caling it that for the contest, but we may keep working on 0.0.9w and go through z since theres still stuff we would like to get done. I suppose this could be 0.1.0, I was hoping for a more refined (by Razor) 0.1.0.

http://files.filefront.com//;8018071;;/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Done :D

Go OJP!

Hocks I think you should make a note somewhere that Razor is the leader of this mod :)

I'll have to do that in the comments section. The Mod discription didnt allow enough room for anything else.

Voted. Great work guys. Should have told you so sooner. I've been enjoying OJP for like a year already.

Great! I hope theres alot more people like you around. Tell your buddies! :p

I'll have to do that in the comments section. The Mod discription didnt allow enough room for anything else.

Great! I hope theres alot more people like you around. Tell your buddies! :p

Have done and will continue to do so.

Wow! We're already in 11th place. Very impressive. Could someone post an news item on ModDB so we can get those 7+ votes we need to get into the top ten?!

I'm not even a person with access to our ModDB page, so someone else will probably have to do it. But I agree, This needs to be done!

voted and JR maby you could post an artical on jk3files.com to get people to try it and vote for it

Um, I'm not sure the JK2files staff will like a "VOTE FOR US!" article on their site judging from how strict they are at rules posting comments for mods :p. But then again, I've never posted an article there so I dont know what they allow and what they don't.

We are now TIED for 10th place. Keep it up guys!

EDIT: I posted a news item about the mod on our ModDB page, but I avoided posting it on the main ModDB page since we don't want to alert other modder to the contest at the last minute. :)

Also, Hockey, sign up for a ModDB account so I can add you to the team.

Archived