Home

VOTE HERE! WE'RE IN THE CONTEST!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't post mirrors until the contest is over. (Monday) Downloads on Gameflood count towards the contest!

Also, please vote if you haven't done so yet. The contest is very close and we need to continue to get votes if we're going to win. :)

Well guys, IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN THE TOP TEN!!! Indeed worthy of a strongbad dance!! :sbdance Whether we make the top 3 or not, this is a MAJOR accomplishment for OJP. It shows your dedication and the power of a small community to band together and pull through when needed. I'm very proud off all of you and special thanks to those how voted who only know a little about the mod but appreciate all our hard work.

Indeed, not bad considering Jedi Academy is one of the "weaker" games when you look at the others.

Funny how the RPG top 10's are dominated by Bethesda Softworks lol (The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind / Oblivion)

I just checked the list of JKA: Only thing I saw there was models, lol. like 7 models and 1 ''superspeed firing mod''. (Excluding OJP).

And because their games have an extremely good platform to work from. Admit it or not, JKA was so screwed that 60% of Razor's work has been fixing whatever Raven and co managed to bork.

Yet JKA is not counted as an RPG, so this statement has no relevance whatsoever to Bethesda Softworks ''ranking'' in the top 10's for rpg games.

Voted for it, up to 47 now. Dunno how I've been registered here for over 2 years, I go by the name agentoo8 btw. GL with the Voting mates.

Though I am sure the dev team of OJP appreciate your vote, voting for te Top 10 closed on July 16, 2007.

Also for those who are unaware, GameFlood was scheduled to announce the winners of the $25,000 Map and Mod Contest today. However, due to the depth and high quality of submissions, judging is taking longer than expected and regrettably, we have to delay the contest results until August 3rd, 2007. This delay is to ensure the fairest judging possible for all parties. If you have any questions regarding the delay, please drop us a line at contact@gameflood.com. Thank you for your patience and we extend our sincerest apologies to all the developers involved.

The GameFlood Team

GameFlood

When did I ever say anything about that? :wtf:

I noted how it was funny how Bethesda Softworks games dominated the "RPG" top 10's.

Someone noted that it's probably because their games are very moddable (an argument / explanation / w/e you want to call it)

Then you note how their platform is very good to work from (another argument / explanation / w/e for their ''domination")

Then, you suddenly switch to JKA, saying "Admit it or not".

That's almost as if you're trying to imply that the bad stuff about JKA is the reason that Bethesda Softworks dominates an ENTIRELY different section.

You're obviously not implying that when I see your reply above, but the way you phrased your post made it seem as if you did.

If you still do not understand why, I will give you an example using your ''phrasing''.

Though I am sure the dev team of OJP appreciate your vote, voting for te Top 10 closed on July 16, 2007.

Also for those who are unaware, GameFlood was scheduled to announce the winners of the $25,000 Map and Mod Contest today. However, due to the depth and high quality of submissions, judging is taking longer than expected and regrettably, we have to delay the contest results until August 3rd, 2007. This delay is to ensure the fairest judging possible for all parties. If you have any questions regarding the delay, please drop us a line at contact@gameflood.com. Thank you for your patience and we extend our sincerest apologies to all the developers involved.

The GameFlood Team

GameFlood

I just noticed that. Thanks for the update The GameFlood Team!

Let us know if the judges need any additional instructions on how to run/play OJP. :)

Archived