Home

Bao-Dur Jedi [spoilers?]

Obss Damell

It takes a LOT of influence with him, and the Zabrak is not easily swayed with words. Take him out and let him be useful (On Dantooine with the weather scanners and on Nar Shadaa with the speeder), show you're a friend of the Republic (give the spy the passport), and show you're not all bad (spare the idiot Mandalorian on Dxun, and the sick man on Nar Shadaa).

I will say it's next to impossible to cross-class him. I've only managed it twice - one on a DS game (after LOSING all influence with him) and once on my LSF game by maxing out influence.

I get Bao-Dur Dark Jedi after few steps:

-kill mercenary at base on Telos and get lecture from Kreia

-don't be mad at him after crash on Polar Region

-make [Porce Persuade] two thugs jump on Nar-Shadda - Bao Dur thanks Exile for being helpful to poor guy.

After this, Bao starts some talks, that can lead you to make him jedi.

What I do is use him in Telos and then I go to Dantooine where I use him all the time, he then gains trust and experience with you. (make him fix the droid for the battle and re-install the turrents ohh and let him explain the communication thing, yah know in the cave?) And then after the battle(make sure he fight’s) you can make him Jedi , he will be a Jedi Guardian.

Bao-Dur never says much, but the conversation will trigger, if you have enough influence with him. If you're DS, this can be difficult, since you can never talk yourself into influence with him. This means that you can usually build influence with him only by having him in the group to witness your LS acts. If you are playing LS and know where you can gain influence with him, however, turning him into a jedi is not very difficult.

Making him a Jedi is very easy.

Here are the tips:

1. Talk sweet with him when you release him at Atris' Telo Jedi Academy.

2. Save the Mandalorian who's stuck on the hill at Dxun. And have only Bao-Dur on your team. After you save the guy, pick the "Nice" LS quote. "There was enough killing."

3. Finally give an open Ship pass to the Old Republic agent man. XD

And bam, you got enough influence to train him as a Jedi.

Just pick the LS quotes, and Yes on when you felt emotions when you killed Mandalorians.

Trying to make Bao-Dur a Sith is next to impossible.

That's not true, whenever I try to get Bao to be a Jedi he always turns out Sith, Basically just do the opposite of the light side options ;)

There is only one that I have had any problem. That would be converting Mical to the opposite alignment of your PC.

Archived