Home

PSP Lite gets a Wookiee hug

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Jack Tretton and Chewbacca enjoy the Star Wars Battlefront PSP skin. Tretton later told the audience he enjoyed his wookie hug.

Specifically, the new PSP is 33 per cent lighter and 19 per cent slimmer. It's got a longer battery life and is faster at loading games - due for a worldwide release in September.

But what Tretton described as one of the best new features was still to come - the option to hook it up to your TV ("Sony Bravia", of course) and view games, movies and photos on the big screen.

He also revealed it will be available in three colours: piano black, ice silver and white with a Darth Vader logo on the back. The latter will come bundled in a Star Wars Battlefront entertainment pack, as Tretton announced with the help of special guest star Chewbacca.

a_med_Jack_Chewbaca_SW_PSP_2.jpg.jpg

BF2 on PSP was decent but Rouge Squad looks like complete crap. Its forgotten what battlefront was about, playing the grunt you never heard about. Now its just playing as the heroes and elite units you did hear about.

Yeah, I'm not interested in Rogue Squad anyways, sounds to close to the classic Rogue Squadron series. I just want that PSP cover. =]

Yeah, I'm not interested in Rogue Squad anyways, sounds to close to the classic Rogue Squadron series. I just want that PSP cover. =]

It doesn't seem that close to the Rogue Squadron series to me, but having Han Solo pick an elite team of Rebel fighters himself? What kinda bs is that? A rebel elite team: OK. Picked by Han Solo: WTF?! And you're right, Rogue Squadron isn't about SWBF at all.

- Soul

It doesn't seem that close to the Rogue Squadron series to me, but having Han Solo pick an elite team of Rebel fighters himself? What kinda bs is that? A rebel elite team: OK. Picked by Han Solo: WTF?! And you're right, Rogue Squadron isn't about SWBF at all.

- Soul

What I meant, was that the name, Rogue Squad, was close to the Rogue Squadron series name, which could cause confusion. Now, in expanded universe, Han did lead Rebel fighters on missions, but it was typically in the middle of battle or with just Wedge Antilles.

Like I said, I'm passing up the game, but getting the PSP cover.

Archived