Home

bot force + saberstyle fixes ???

• 2 weeks later...

Ah few, I thought it was just me; my bots seem to only use Shii-Cho, and no Force Powers :S Nothing too major, as I usually play with my bros, but in times where I could do with training against some TABs, rather annoying - I've practically mastered fighting against Shii-Cho :p

I've practically mastered fighting against Shii-Cho :p

Your over-confidence could lead you down an all too familiar path Hehehehehe !!

I also practice a lot with TABbots sometimes in multiples. Always good to play online with others if you can...get used to the lag effects and so on.

I've been busy the past week so I've not been playing as much as I used to.

Last time I played, JRHockney took me mountain climbing :p

Anyway keep an eye on the servers, if you don't already. Someone's bound to log in...perhaps even myself ;)

-Peace-

Your over-confidence could lead you down an all too familiar path Hehehehehe !!

I also practice a lot with TABbots sometimes in multiples. Always good to play online with others if you can...get used to the lag effects and so on.

I've been busy the past week so I've not been playing as much as I used to.

Last time I played, JRHockney took me mountain climbing :p

Anyway keep an eye on the servers, if you don't already. Someone's bound to log in...perhaps even myself ;)

-Peace-

Lol!

Okay that sounds cool, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'm contemplating whether I should buy a London-based Server, as this mod really is something that ought to be advertised to an excessive extent, in my opinion.

After you have been beating bots and you start to think you know how to play well. then you play with JRHockney for exemple and you notice that you can't fight at all :p.

When i have played with bots, they use different stances (not multiple stances but not every one of those use shii-cho). Also, noticed that bots doesn't take even jump 1 before something like 60 points.

After you have been beating bots and you start to think you know how to play well. then you play with JRHockney for exemple and you notice that you can't fight at all :p.

When i have played with bots, they use different stances (not multiple stances but not every one of those use shii-cho). Also, noticed that bots doesn't take even jump 1 before something like 60 points.

Hehe, I haven't played JRHockney but I have played MaxState/Paddy; **** that was rather humiliating.

Hehe, I haven't played JRHockney but I have played MaxState/Paddy; **** that was rather humiliating.

Well in order to progress by means of skill, you have to some beatings once in a while. Learning from it is what counts. We've all been there in the pursuit of knowledge.

Even though I've been playing JKA from day one of its release, there are still things I do not know.

I'm contemplating whether I should buy a London-based Server, as this mod really is something that ought to be advertised to an excessive extent, in my opinion.

I agree some hype should be generated for this mod, as I don't hear a peep about it in most Euro servers. I've been telling friends of mine as well as dropping the name where I can elsewhere.

I think a dedicated server would be of great help, question is feasibility. Would there be enough interested enough to download OJP, and then log on to hopefully try it out ??

That is something we should work on !!

N1 daluke :clap2:

Let's say if it's a 32 player server. (The London one someone was thinking about buying)

The thing is, if the CURRENT euro "players" don't become more active, then you'll need lots of new people lol. Or at least 8 active ones, else you'll get that timezoning (not GMT, I'm talking about 24h time lol) in which you'll only see 1 or 2 people online, at any specific time.

Though someone shouted to me, GIEF ME THAT GAME, on x-fire last night, so that's one less person to search for lol.

Or maybe it's just me because it's summer and most people are on vacation or something, dunno, as I don't see many people "Planning" to run a game lately.

I always lag on yours, for no reason rofl. Dunno why, but I'll come anyway. Sick of spending most of my OJP time fighting Desann.

If location / connection (ports?) aren't any issue, then it might be to do with the people on the hamachi network.

Sometimes if you're on too many networks, or just connected to too many people at the same time, you might have more issues with it, than if you're with a small group (that is, connected on hamachi).

Some people block everyone that's not online on hamachi and/or those they're not going to play against for that exact reason.

Also make sure you do not have an arrow like this left of MaxStates "Hamachi IP" in your hamachi list.

Like on this image, on the left.

blaln2.jpg

Archived