Home

Kiss with Bastilla?

Darth Badguy

Devon! YOU-ARE-MY-HERO! I will respect you for the rest of my life!

COME HERE YOU! *bear hugs Emperor Devon*

You don't know how much trouble I have had looking for this!

You're thanking the wrong person. Emperor Devon just review the mod. The author of that mod is Swfan128.

BTW, here is the video I made using this mod! :D

You're thanking the wrong person. Emperor Devon just review the mod. The author of that mod is Swfan128.

Ah yes! My mistake. In that case most of my compliments gets sent to Swfan128. And basicly the same thing on what I said to Devon earlier.

You did a nice job with the review aswell, Devon.

• 1 month later...

I think Darth Badguy was trying to figure out how to get the kiss unmodded. In any case, I'm pretty sure to get it unmodded, you need to 1. Use any romance oriented lines avalable no matter how lame they sound, but also don't be disrespectfull. 2. Complete her messenger sidequest well, the kiss may depend on the outcome I don't know. 3. it is advisable to take her everywhere with you so you know when she wants to talk to you, becuase if you don't complete all of the avalable conversations before you move on to the next starmap the romance quest ends. If you do the planets in this order (not counting Dantooine or Taris) Kashyyk, Tatooine, Manaan ( at least that's how I did it on my last play through) than near the end of Manaan she should ask to talk to you in private, if she does than that means you just need to play the rest of the converstion right and she's yours. ;) POST SCRIPT: Alignment makes no difference I know of.

_Bearer of the Krijinia.

An example of what would have happened if no mod is installed. Notice Mission disguiseing as a gizka watching the whole process...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=836h0E99Wmo

For some reason I keep thinking that Bastila would be the kind of girl who would do the kiss-slap-kiss combo.

As for the demo pictures of the kiss mod. I would suggest NOT letting her hol the big imposing double dil... I mean double lightsaber. It looks to imposing and kinda decrease the feel of this scene.

Now if they posts a doujin game on this "kissing thing" aka those japanese doujin games...

• 1 month later...

Archived