Home

After a Knightfall

"Once a Corellian, always a Corellian," Shyla answered, her chin rising in near-defiance. "Even blacklisted, if a cry for aid goes out, we go home if we can. Eki's no different. He may have been offered all kinds of promotions and whatnot, but to stay available to Corellia, the easiest path is CorSec."

The ship came to life with a few faint rattles and hissing noises. She switched on an intercom and inquired, "Artie, how are things looking? We ready?"

Confirmation came in beeps and whistles and Shyla grinned up at Ferod. "Okay, that's it then. Here we go."

The freighter lifted gently off the landing platform and spun slowly to face the exit, into space. Taking great care not to bump into anything on the way out, Shyla directed the ship out and away from the station. She flicked a couple of makeshift controls, put there only recently to control the docking mechanism they'd installed to provide a place for the ARC-170.

"Docking mechanism set to receive," she said. "Soon as your friend has the ship docked up there, we can go... hold on... she's not riding up there the entire trip, is she?"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No. That is, if she has finally mastered the trick I've been training her. Just open the nearest hatch to the ARC and she'll be inside within minutes" he said and took out his comlink. The ship shook as the ARC docked with it and Charollus contacted her master.

"Docking finished. I'll shut her down and get inside" she noted and the Vulcan jedi nodded.

"Good. Remember what I have been teaching you and begin. The nearest hatch should open up and you should recognize it by the lights flashing around it" he said and after a while the woman contacted them back.

"Yes, I see it now. The ship's steady, opening the cockpit now. I'll be there in a minute" she said and Ferod put his comlink away.

The cockpit hissed open, letting Charollus out. She wore an oxygen mask and closed the cockpit after her. Making a ball, the jedi concentrated and floated to the hatch in a sort of a slumber that ended once the hatch closed once more and sealed her inside the freighter. Taking the oxygen mask off she stood up and smiled, stretching slightly to get ther rsoting out of her system, taking she could handle it due to her being a form of a plant

• 3 weeks later...

((Get the what out of her system?))

Shyla shook her head in amazement. "Now that's an impressive skill to have. Alright, we're out of here."

With the ARC fighter attached to the top of the freighter, it looked so unlike the ship Shyla had stolen from CorSec. The course to Dantooine had already been plotted and Shyla engaged the hyperdrive.

Archived