Home

Petition! New Star Wars RTS. And we want Petroglyph to make it!

Guest DarthMaulUK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

signed

JoeDoe is right , wouldn't be great if the next Sw RTS have the clone wars or the mandalorian wars even the sith wars

i would love to play whit Durge as a hero ...........it would be great see Mandalore using his basilisk to kick some republic asses or use the Leviathan (KOTOR) to massive fire at planets :)

i just hope that this game dont be just a dream xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

signed

Petroglyph 100% , and RAMP UP THE BUDGET to make it really high quality!!!!

Both original EAW and FOC were quite polished , there was never a crash on my new nor old PC, never crashed regardless what drivers what stuff was wrong or viruses. Also there was no such thing as LAG, completely running smoothly , no problems at all(patch fixed those 2 game related crashes but I never came across them before) Furthermore never saw any form of screen corruption or tearing , just , use petroglyph for good! They are mostly ex-westwood devs you know:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
signed

Petroglyph 100% , and RAMP UP THE BUDGET to make it really high quality!!!!

I'd love it if Lucas Arts could/would work with The Creative Assembly

Colaboration between these two would be awesome, they could create a Trilogy:

- One with Land Battles where the first steps are taken to implement Space Battles like hangars with ships in them which you can send on missions already but have no control over their flight.

- Second one with Space Battles incorporated intoo the first one and that also improves the Land Battles. The second game gives you the ability to call for spaceships back up but, you get no control over them.

- Third one will give you full control over every part of the game, land, space and combination of land/space battles.

This all controlable from a Turn Based Campaing map

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived