Home

Teh thread of Randomness

RC-1162

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a little sick and perverted guys, this chat has already turned dirty in no time, we have a new Record!

I've deleted some of the more egregious posts. Daft Adidas, this is your warning to keep it clean--it's a PG-13 forum, not some sex discussion.

RC's OP states how he wants the game played, and if it turns into Teh Thread of Spam any more than it already has, the staff's not going to feel obliged to keep this open and may not anyway. I'm leaving it open at the moment as long as it stays relatively clean and follow's RC's guidelines.

*twitch*

The pernicious advance of Jae has left me paralyzed with fear, apprehension and terror. I draw out a fine AK-47 assault rifle, and pull the trigger, unloading twenty rounds of sheer Russian engineering brilliance. At the end, I raise my gun, sure of victory and scream "Pwned."

Sabretooth was fragged by Jae Onasi's sniper rifle

Jae Onasi: ROFL!!

• 2 weeks later...
it's a PG-13 forum, not some sex discussion.

You've never told Samnmax, itchy, or Jmac that in RD.... or is it different there? Because I'm getting sick of their talk of Vagina Dentata or whatever it is.

Or should I just go over there and deal with it myself because I'm the mod there? Yeah, I should probably do that.

^ Why have you even hesitated in the first place? I thought MuthaJae trained you to teach them naughty forumeerz no sehcks or else.

Pfft, I didn't get any training. Thrik was just like "Ur gonna be a mod. I'll give you ur powers soon, don't abuse them." Secondly, they won't listen to me. Mod's can't ban, only supermods and admins can. Thirdly, You tell them to stop talking about sex, they get bored and do more mean stuff. Remember the huge attack on you, and the creation of spinnaz? :spinnaz: Fourthly, I have too much respect for itchy. He's the nicest of the four, has pimp hair, and he added me to his friends list on facebook(too bad I shout my facebook down today, cause LJ is better). And lastly, Jae isn't responsible for Razputin's Domain. The admin who takes care of us over there is Thrik, elTee was supposed to, but he only posted in so often, and Huz was never around, and bgbennyboy only really post about the Psychonauts Explorer in the RD. So yeah,

Summery

1. Thrik is cool

2. Spinnaz rock

3. I'm on my way over right now.

• 7 years later...
*twitch*

The pernicious advance of Jae has left me paralyzed with fear, apprehension and terror. I draw out a fine AK-47 assault rifle, and pull the trigger, unloading twenty rounds of sheer Russian engineering brilliance. At the end, I raise my gun, sure of victory and scream "Pwned."

Sabretooth was fragged by Jae Onasi's sniper rifle

Jae Onasi: ROFL!!

You have failed to observe the giant electromagnet which pulls you r gun and you with all your metal parts to it. You are now stuck.

And now that I needn't fear being shot by Sabrez, I decide to do some Hax.

Archived