Home

[WIP] The Brotherhood of Shadow

Silveredge9

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a bit of information about the release. The mod will get released at the lastest, this coming Thursday (16th of August)

16th of August?! That is today!!! Don't panic... don't panic... take a deep breath ... Crap i did panic! I can't wait!!!!

After 4 straight nights of working til 4:30am I can confirm that the mod won't be released today. All the bugs are fixed, so the quest is technically completed, but a few things still need to be tweaked and edited. Skins, new items stats, and finishing off content to do with the new party member (Influence system, dialogue, character specfic items...)

I'm on holiday next week too, so no progress during then other then possibly some hand written dialogue that needs to be done. After that, it may take about a week to finish all this extra content. The mod is definantly coming soon though, so there's no chances of progress halting to nothing. :p

As the mod won't be released today, I've created an interesting trailer instead.

A very good trailer :D

Too bad it won't be released today, but I'm busy with another save, so I'll wait for your mod to start a new game.

I hope you have a nice holiday, we'll be waiting when you come back :)

Edit: The ending of the trailer...unexpected...

So.. why did the jedi council attack you. are they angry because revan was darkside or are they just cranky cause theyre old well im not sure about Dorak and vrook is always cranky so id say theyre darkside. Wait can u make them darkside. i like rambling on and on. So why do they attack you huh

Edit: Wait i got it you get thrown into some evil alternate universe where thwe jedi council want to kill you lol now if youll excuse i need to beat the c-rap out of my brother for cheap shooting me in the nuts

Ehm, Chevron...have you played Kotor/read the game description?

Silveredge's mod makes you relive the memory of Bastilla and her squad attacking you at the bridge. It's the very first vision you get in the original game and one of the essential story elements.

In his mod, you can 'play' this memory and relive the events of that fight and it's strange outcome.

Welcome back from your holiday :)

On Topic: Hmm... how can you recruit a member to your party IF you're in a memory?

Off topic: Did you have a good holiday?

@Mod Question. You will have to wait and see. Keep in mind that not ALL of the quest may be based around reliving a memory.

@Off Topic question. Yeah, t'was nice. Though being on a computer feels weird. @_@

Archived