Home

[WIP] The Brotherhood of Shadow

Silveredge9

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for a quick look at one of the new items that will be included in the mod.

Czerka Muscle Suit

malaksuit_screen.jpg

Impressed by the callous and deceitful methods that Czerka Cooperation were prepared to use to secure a profit, the Jedi Revan during the later stages of the Mandalorian Wars cooperated with them in the design and development of a suit that would regulate and enhance the abilities of it’s wearer. Intended for use by the ailing Republic soldiers taken back by the viciousness of the Mandalorian warriors, the muscle suit never saw active service due to the Republic victory at Malachor V.

It is rumoured that Malak, impressed with the efficiency and ability enhancing traits that the suit possessed, ordered a unique variation of the original design to be made to fit his colossal frame.

Strength+3

Dexterity+1

Constitution+2

Bonus Feat: Conditioning

Bonus Feat: Improved Conditioning

Bonus Feat: Master Conditioning

Bonus Feat: Wookie Toughness

Wow, that looks most interesting. Good Work Silver.

A suggestion though, perhaps you could add a limit to how many 'pets' you spawn, after all we don't want it to be super easy when you summon 10 Terantatek's now do we :xp:

I also have 2 questions, will you be including the source scripts for this as I would like to see how this was done, and how long do the 'pets' live for, you summon them and what, do they live till they die?

*drools* O_O Stunning! That's all I can say. I already know this mod will be going into my special mod folder. I can't wait to play it. You've added a ton of things I've dreamed of (and possibly the things I haven't o_O). I always wanted to fight Bastila during the flashback.

Will this mod use the tslpatcher? How compatible will it be with other mods such as RedHawke's mods (just using it as an example.)?

WOW!

Have followed the progress of this mod a while, and it's looks good... and when I see the armlet, I say: WOW!

This is really great. :D I like mods that summon creatures like this.

A question, though. Will it be compatible with Gameunlimited's Force Replication mod and Darth Khasei's Force Powers set?

The files (in AIOFPM) can be seen here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=135226

If it will be compatible, wow, it's gonna be perfect. :)

do they dissapear when you enter another area? is a good question.
From my knowledge, it's seems it won't disappear. But CMIIW.

Wow, that looks most interesting. Good Work Silver.

A suggestion though, perhaps you could add a limit to how many 'pets' you spawn, after all we don't want it to be super easy when you summon 10 Terantatek's now do we :xp:

I also have 2 questions, will you be including the source scripts for this as I would like to see how this was done, and how long do the 'pets' live for, you summon them and what, do they live till they die?

I was going to limit how many 'pets' you could spawn, but for the moment I've decided to leave it be and let the player decide if they want to make the game easy for themselves. The game itself is about free choice after all.

And 'pets' stay with you unless they die, you dismiss them (via dialogue) or you move to another module (In which case they wait for your return).

And concerning compatibility with other mods, I'm not promising compatibility with every mod, due to the large nature of theis project and all the parameters that I would have to double check against all other mods. Though I remember I specifically avoided using any numericals that are used in RedHawkes content mods.

And all source scripts will definitely be included in the package (There's literally 100's of scripts...) as without source scripts from other mods, I wouldn't have been able to pull off some of the things I needed to do. :p

Just out of curiosity, how far along are you? What would you say the percentage of completion is?

The quest itself is fully completed, bar a few journal entries and a couple of irritating bugs. I'm in the process right now of fixing the remaining bugs, then I'm moving on to post quest issues, which mainly involves fleshing out the new party member into an interesting character. :p

I haven't fully decided on how the character will be 'fleshed out' yet, and if or not it will involve a mini quest of some sort (As with other party members).

I'm trying right now to get the mod out around the end of September at the latest. As that is when I start University and my timetable becomes much more 'busy'. And also, t'is the Halo 3 season.

So, as Team-Gizka would say "when it's done". :p

I'm trying right now to get the mod out around the end of September at the latest. As that is when I start University and my timetable becomes much more 'busy'. And also, t'is the Halo 3 season.
Hey snap! I'm also set to start Uni in September, hope the work isn't too hard compared to the A Levels. Halo 3, a game i myself can't wait to see. Keep up the good work with the mod, it does look quite exceptional. :thumbsup:

Archived