Home

[WIP] The Brotherhood of Shadow

Silveredge9

XD Those new robes are just awesome! I was acctualy considering to ask for this on the mod request forum but it's already done lol! btw, is there a male transfer to these two? I also thought of a new name for the purple robes, but it'd geting hard because we don't know when these are going to be found. I'm saying "Rouge Jedi War Garments." I was thinking it looked formal, so it could be worn by high ranking jedi in the army for meetings and stuff.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I was never sure why everything Star Wars-related had to have "Darkness" or a synonym in it.

Black Shadow Robes of the Dark One? :p

I've never understood the need to have named clothing in a sci-fi setting anyway. Most people I know don't give their clothes names at least, and I don't really think it fits the setting. (In a fantasy setting it fits the genre a bit better at least.) Ships have names, and perhaps a veteran soldier names his favourite rifle of something, but clothing? :)

Perhaps a manufacturer brand name or name associated by the group that usually wear them (if it's a uniform) would be more normal, though if it isn't something mass produced that might not work.

I can't really picture Darth Malak getting out of bed in the morning thinking "Hmm, should I wear the Ragnos Underpants of Doom or the Sadow Underwear of Despair today? Would those really go well with the Exar Spandex of Domination? Choices, choices..." :p

I can't really picture Darth Malak getting out of bed in the morning thinking "Hmm, should I wear the Ragnos Underpants of Doom or the Sadow Underwear of Despair today? Would those really go well with the Exar Spandex of Domination? Choices, choices..." :p

:lol:

If LucasForums had a favorite quotes section of the profile section, this would go in it. The spandex part had me.

Umm.. are you laughing at what I choose or are you asking some kind of question, give a little info next time ;)

Ugh, like, no. I do what I want, fascist pig.

Nah, I'm kidding. Don't mind that post.

They aren't purple, they are RED!

- Ghost Down

Like, they're totally fuschia. Ugh, I need a frappucinno. Some people are so fashionably inept!

A small dialogue sample from the Party Member's dialogue.

You sound like you know Bastila?

I fail to understand your reference? What do you know of Bastila?

I know of Bastila yes. We… grew up together in the Academy at Dantooine. Before the Mandalorian Wars tore the Galaxy in two, before the Jedi became the mislead , fractured mess it has become and before I gave my life and my service to you, Revan.

We were sisters you see, in mind and in spirit.

So you were both Jedi on Dantooine before the Mandalorian Wars? Before… I rallied the Jedi to arms against the Mandalorian threat.

I see, tell me more of your history. I am intrigued.

For a time we were one and the same, both strong and courageous Padawans that were eager to break free of the restrictions our masters placed upon us, and bring peace to the galaxy through our noble deeds.

But that was a long time ago, we changed… I changed and I yearned for more then the life of a simple Jedi promised me.

I wanted to be something greater, I embraced passions where a Jedi should have embraced serenity and relied upon my emotions to guide me into the future. And so began my fall to the Dark Side, and such the fall was one of silence and shadow.

So you began your fall to the Dark Side whilst still a Jedi… What about Bastila?

Please, continue.

Bastila was one of caution and hesitation whilst I was one of action and resolution. For our time together we were good friends, but the shadow of the Mandalorian Wars soon sought to bring the change to our lives that meant our fates would ultimately differ.

Mandalore’s conquest against the Republic was a threat that the Jedi sought to weather like a passing storm. We embraced a stance of inaction against this threat and refused to aid the Republic, as the scars of Exar Kun had not yet fully healed.

This stance of inaction confused and angered the younger Jedi, who were eager to perform their duties as Jedi…

Please, continue.

We knew not of War nor the Dark Side as our masters of the Sith War did. They denied us the chance to perform our duties, to conform to our solemn roles as protectors of this galaxy whilst millions died after each passing day.

We were all filled with doubt and anger. Left with doubt over our true purpose as Jedi, and angered by our Councils reluctance to save lives.

But then a light pierced the shadow that encircled us, a Jedi who sought to release herself from the council and free the galaxy from the tyranny that infested it. You came Revan, you came to save us… Do you remember…?

But then a light pierced the shadow that encircled us, a Jedi who sought to release himself from the council and free the galaxy from the tyranny that infested it. You came Revan, you came to save us… Do you remember…?

*Cue Dantooine Vision*

[/Quote]

^_^ I'm liking all the back story. It will add a whole new element to the game not to mention a deeper story.

Sorry if this was already asked, well I actually have two questions. First, which memeber fo your party will this new mystery Twi'lek replace? Second, from what I've seen there appears to be flashback sequences, will you have a different set of party members during the flashbacks, or will you be fighting solo?

^_^ I'm liking all the back story. It will add a whole new element to the game not to mention a deeper story.

Sorry if this was already asked, well I actually have two questions. First, which memeber fo your party will this new mystery Twi'lek replace? Second, from what I've seen there appears to be flashback sequences, will you have a different set of party members during the flashbacks, or will you be fighting solo?

Brotherhood of Shadow content is split into 3 main parts. There is the 'prologue' mini quest that can be played as soon as you reach Korriban (Which is where you start it). The Main quest, which is accessible when you have completed both the Prologue quest and the ingame Leviathan quest and finally there is the content associated with the Party Member.

The new party member occupies Bastila's slot, which after the Leviathan is free. So no one is 'replaced'.

The dialogue for the Party Member goes very deep, and is probably the equal too or slightly surpassing the length of Carth's or Bastila's entire dialogue (15+ pages of Size 12 Times New Roman Dialogue on Word). Whilst the sidequest associated with the Party member that can be played after the core Brotherhood of Shadow quest is completed is all together about twice the size of a typical party member side quest in game (aka: Jagi, Bastila's mother and so on...), and FAR more interesting (Which hasn't yet being revealed at all :p) .

Not long now guys, maybe 2 weeks tops. :)

For me, those 4 + Coola's Coruscant Mod for K1. Btw, the more I get to know about this mod, the more excited I am. I'm very interested in the new party member and her background story.

One question, though, Silveredge9: If the new party member replaces Bastila after the Leviathan, will we have enough time to get to know this character. Will you get the whole story at once, or are there conditions like there were with the other party members to unlock certian parts of their background?

The party member herself plays a role within the Brotherhood of Shadow quest. When you engage in conversation with her on the Ebon Hawk, it's pretty much up to you to decide how you want to structure the conversation, whether you do it all at once... or in pieces as you progress towards the end of the game.

You could choose not to bother at all, but you'lle be missing out on some really cool gameplay scenarios/flashbacks, as well as access to one of the new items through a neat little easter egg-like appearance by certain characters from the comics.

How do you trigger the Bridge?

I thought it would be a storyline replacement. Since it would be logical to have done that.

Given the context of which the released 'vision' happens, to have it as a storyline replacement would be the least logical option to have chosen.

All will make sense when you play the mod. Trust me. :p

Here is a quick question. What if the player falls to the darkside? I doubt that the new party member wouldn't follow you to the end, but won't that be a conflict of slots; Bastila's and this new girl's?

I asked the same question also. Go to the third page in this thread and you should have a good answer. :smash:

Archived