Home

Best of both worlds ?

Is it possible for someone to convert the OJP_enhanced saber collision detection over to Forcemod 3 ?

The reason is ask this,is because I love OJP_enhanced saber fighting but the bots spoil it by the inability to use things like force powers and saber styles. Forcemod 3 on the otherhand has bots that use force and things like jetpacks, but it`s saber on saber detection isn`t exactly movie like. I especially like the class system and the other things FM3 has to offer, like model scaling and the highly configurable class system.

Failing that I would love to see an alternative "offline only"version of OJP_enhanced with the above changes. ;)

Sorry if i sound ungreatful, It`s not my intention.

:):):)

:)

:):)

if we keep working on the damn sabersystem more we'll end up with something completely new and different. With dislike comes modification and with modification comes change, only thing is, if you're serious about changing something, you won't ever really stop, and by the time you change something that's useful your taste in another thing will have changed already.

Balance, then more skills, then finetuning the saber system, in that order.

Archived