Home

The Ultimate Metal Music Video Thread

MdKnightR

Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

Sort of a cross sound between Faith No More/Queensryche and a splash of punk, though Claudio Sanchez's voice is an acquired taste (I like it :xp: ). Their albums are usually in concept format from beginning to end and the often, but very smooth, tempo changes they execute are a nice change from alot of today's cookie-cutter bands.

more info

and of course, you just can't "mention" Faith No More without giving props... hehehe. Mike Patton was way ahead of his time. Between Faith No More & Mr. Bungle, the man was (is) brilliant in every respect.

Props to Queensryche as well. One of the best live performers I've seen to date.

A bit on the "slow" side for this thread, but I couldn't resist posting Silent Lucidity set to Star Wars :lol:

And another for ya' ;)

I'd post all my favorite Rammstein vids (they're my favorite band), but others have already done that :p

Dimmu Borgir - Kings of Carnival Creation

I love the fact that the lead singer doesn't need a voice filter like the guy from Cradle of Filth. Just the fact that his voice is like that naturally... it makes me swoon.

Slayer - Angel of Death (from Ozzfest '96)

Classic. Pure classic.

Some black metal vids recorded in the forest. The songs are great, but the videos could have been better.

Darkkirchensteuer - Leb Doch Selber , a German 1 man project by Beafsteak.

Trollech - Ve Stinu Starych Dubu , A Czech tree hugging band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yck6E0ZBK64

Ancient - Lilith's Embrace , multiple metal fans have chosen this has the most ridiculous black metal video.

Sort of a cross sound between Faith No More/Queensryche and a splash of punk, though Claudio Sanchez's voice is an acquired taste (I like it :xp: ).

Thanks for posting a link to their video. I checked out some of their others and I think that Claudio's voice is very much like Geddy Lee's (RUSH). I think the Queensryche influence is really subtle. Pretty good.

• 2 months later...

Archived