darth kav

jedi or sith  

12 members have voted

1. 1. jedi or sith

• sith
    • jedi

:lsduel: .....Jedi Rule!

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

—The Jedi Code (Based on the meditations of Odan-Urr)

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.

Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect.

Jedi respect all life, in any form.

Jedi serve others rather then ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.

Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training

* Self-discipline

Conquer arrogance

Conquer overconfidence

Conquer defeatism

Conquer stubbornness

Conquer recklessness

Conquer curiosity

Conquer aggression

Conquer external loyalties

Conquer materialism

* Responsibility

Practice honesty

Honor your promise

Honor your Padawan

Honor your Master

Honor the Jedi Council

Honor the Jedi Order

Honor the Law

Honor life

* Public service

Duty to the Republic

Render aid

Defend the weak

Provide support

hhhhhhoooolllllyyyy god that sounds like a hippy would say it. now try this

"the tenets of the sith

are more then just words

to be meorized.learn

them understand them.

they will lead you

to the true powerof the force

the power of the dark side."

-Qordis

peace is a lie there is only passion,

thought passion i gain strenght,

thought strenght i gain power

thought i gain victory

thought victory my chains aare broken

the force shall free me

- sith code

jedi suck bantha poo-doo lol

Also, it's only the prequel Jedi that follow this rule really, a lot of the EU Jedi (Old Republic, and NJO) would marry or have kids anyway, and with speculation about a possible Obi-Wan offspring, there's only really Mace and Yoda who kept it in there pants lol

Hmmm... ObiWan's Homegirl... thought she got a crush on(more like in front of) him or something, literally. Shiri died w/o being prego from what I remember.

But the more "general" jedis don't have mates, though the cool ones are all pimpin. Tholme is treehumper and Vos have that Ho(at least a thief, and into cult of Pleasure) Well, we don't know if yoda is giving out some "yoda love" to the same species of the council... but Mac Mace is definitely showing them ladys his purple saber.

Thing is, Jedis are mostly hippo crates. :) At least the Sith are honest.

uh im gonna go with jedi because qui-gone and Secura PWN! and plus shaak ti and ki-adi are awsome 2. but sith got like maul but hes the only good one. really depends how im feelin if im feelin evil i choose sith but if im not i choose jedi. oh and the sith got the dark women, but she was a lot scaryer before she talked. but then if you include the charecters i created there both cool cause the sith would have DARTH JAWA and the jedi would have colka Daale

uh im gonna go with jedi because qui-gone and Secura PWN! and plus shaak ti and ki-adi are awsome 2. but sith got like maul but hes the only good one. really depends how im feelin if im feelin evil i choose sith but if im not i choose jedi. oh and the sith got the dark women, but she was a lot scaryer before she talked. but then if you include the charecters i created there both cool cause the sith would have DARTH JAWA and the jedi would have colka Daale

OMG! Qui-Gone... lulz! :)

Well, Dark Woman is actually a Jedi. In fact almost the closest to jedi ideals when it comes to ignoring attachments. Well, unfortunately this is also the reason that causes the birth of one of the best jedi Hunters out there... Aurra Sing. And yeah even in the NJO era sing is still pimpin'.

Dark woman got to play saber fight with Vader though.

• 2 weeks later...
The Jedi are way better than the Sith, if you want to fail, go join the Sith, but if you want to live on then join the Jedi and help those in need and keep balance throughout the galaxy.

I can say it the other way round too. There are also times where Jedis fail and are slain to but a few believers. And what Jedi's version of "balance" is not quite balanced at all, since every so-called balance point lasts but a short time.

• 4 weeks later...

JoeDoe: No. Grey Jedi are weaker than either of them, though some times they have high charismas. Also there are some that think the grey Jedi understand the force and human nature a bit better, but as far as strength in the force, they are weaker.

Really? I always thought that they would be stronger for using both sides power

Found this on wikipedia:

Gray Jedi are the mavericks of the universe but are more closely aligned with the light side. Jolee Bindo, Jon Antilles, the Dark Woman, Kyle Katarn, and Vergere are commonly identified as Gray Jedi.

The Gray Jedi are not an organization but a term bestowed upon any Jedi who does not believe in the distinction of the Dark Side or Light Side, and does not belong to the Jedi Order or the Sith. They are typically considered Jedi however, much in the same light Dark Jedi are often associated with the Sith.

Kyle and Vergere both used dark side powers, so they might be a little more powerful

The closer you are to the LS, the more it takes out of you to use DS powers, but the more effectively you can use the LS aligned powers. Jedi tend to live way beyond normal life spans for their species, if they aren't slaughtered putting themselves in danger for the safety of others. Sith tend to live short violent lives, but even when they aren't cut down, according to Palpatine often their bodies burn out due to the destructive energy running through them.

Archived