Home

Returning player questions

darthkaiju

So I've been on hiatus from SWG for a couple of years and I have decided to come back but I hve a couple questions about the NGE. First off, when you choose a profesion at the beggining of the game, are you locked to that professions or can you change it if you get sick of being a say bounty hunter. For instance, can I choose to start the life of a force sensitive character after a while of playing or can I only be a Jedi if I start the game that way. Also are there any server population numbers that anyone knows of. I want to find a well balanced server. thank you.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hey welcome! Galaxies DOES allow you to switch professions and expertise points. There are profession NPCs in most starports. The first time is free, then there will be a small charge each time you do it.

As for servers, this depends on your location. If you are in a USA time zone, then probably Starsider (most from here are on there, Bria or Bloodfin. If you are in Europe, then Chimaera or Infinity.

thank you. if y memory serves me correctly when you chose a server at the beggining of the process in the old game it showed how full that server is. i could be mistaken in that but does that hold true since NGE was implemented. also im runnin on a macbook and plan to play it when i download the boot camp windows emulator. ive read that the games population numbers might be only just above 10,000 and SOE refuted this. would you say this game is still worth downloading boot camp and in that respect even playing in your opinion?

Archived