Home

Vampire VS Werewolf

Fredi

Which would you rather be? Werewolf? Vampire?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather be? Werewolf? Vampire?

• Werewolf
    • Vampire
    • Other
    • Yoda

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha, but why can't we have Werewolf Vampires? Like, the elegance of a Vampire with the aquiline looks of a werewolf. I mean, that is the perfect thing! :D

Seriously, I'm with vampires.

Well hybrid like underworld then.

Well hybrid like underworld then.

I hate the way the Underworld line of movies has twisted the widely accepted notions of Vampires and Werewolves. :(

I am taking real gothic literature and art into account here, not some crappy commercial B-grade Hollywood movie made to satisfy some 'goths'.

To be honest, I don't like Underworld one bit. It looked like some B-Grade Gothic version of the matrix without the computers

that was my take on it too sabreski I was expecting her to do a bullet time jump every time she moved...

From here

Fictionally, that can be done. But you have to have been born a half vampire - half human (otherwise known as "Daywalkers" from Blade)

Unfortunately that is according to the Blade movies. (I liked the Blade movies as they are entertaining, but the Vampire mythology in Blade sucked! Bad! It also seemed to change with each movie.) So I just like to ignore the Blade movies. ;)

There are other Vampire stories that have them as being resistant or ignoring daylight...

Then there is 'Love at First Bite'... Arty Johnson as Renfield FTW! :xp:

Sigh, it's always about the nookie. ;P

Well... that is what Vamps are all about. :p

Vampires!

Reason 1: Spike

Reason 2: Malkavians!

Reason 3: Selene

No particular order there. Spike is just badarse, Selene is super sexy, and Malkavians... well, they're Malkavians.

Lets see... Werewolves have... Micheal J. Fox... in high school... playing basketball...

I've always loved Vampires. Weird thing is, I've always loved Paladins too.

I love the good, I love the bad, but I don't love the ugly.

Porphyric Hemophillia? No way!

I love the sun too much. I'd miss the days.

I'd only have to be a Werewolf once a month.

Being a Vampire is daily, or should I say nightly.

I'd rather have excruciating pain, discomfort and a nasty disposition once a month (like my girlfriend) instead of hiding, scheming, killing and feeding on a nightly basis.

...plus I'd love to howl like the werewolf in American Werewolf in London.

That is probably the single greatest, meanacing howl ever recorded.

Lyken all the way baby!

Exactly, and if we are talking of Underworld werewolf you can convert when ever you want.... So if you don’t want to be wolf don’t turn, still as human infected you are stronger than a normal human.

Personally I would like to be a hybrid like in Underworld... but if I had to pick I would be a Vamp. They are cooler, they look normal most of the time and they are in control of thier actions.

So either Hybrid of full Vamp... or full blood Vampire (born a Vampire).;)

I'd only have to be a Werewolf once a month.

Being a Vampire is daily, or should I say nightly.

I'd rather have excruciating pain, discomfort and a nasty disposition once a month (like my girlfriend) instead of hiding, scheming, killing and feeding on a nightly basis.

Lyken all the way baby!

Well, your girlfriend is WEIRD if she grows manly chest hair and tail once a month. That would be quite a bit of shaving cream involved. Plus, going crazy whacking on everythign is bad for home improvement...

I don't miss the sun a bit, and my girlfriend likes to be bitten... Oh, and the mystic powers are call also.

Welcome to the forums, Borat. :p

Some of you vampire lovers are a bunch of elitists. Still, self-control would be more attractive an option than going loco when a full moon comes out. I, however, would throw my lot in with Seeker's.

Sorry pal...I work alone *Holsters pistol and stalks away into the approaching dusk* I got some hunting to do. :D

Brings to mind the conversation between Clint and Van Cleef in For a Few $$s More. Wasn't proposing to horn in on your action, per se. ;) Just agreeing w/your pov. Besides, judging from this thread, there's more than enough work for the both of us. :p

Well, your girlfriend is WEIRD if she grows manly chest hair and tail once a month. That would be quite a bit of shaving cream involved. Plus, going crazy whacking on everythign is bad for home improvement...

What can I say, she's an animal.:)

Sorry, I can't comment on my girlfriend's fur and how she shaves it. :brow:

No, see, you got it all wrong. We werewolves don't break our own stuff.

We go to someone else's house and break all their stuff.

...as well as disemboweling them. I mean, all that running and howling does make one hungry.

Speaking of, does your girlfriend wear turtlenecks all the time or does she use the puncture holes for jewlery?:)

Well, you wonder why goth chicks like chokers? :) And bracelets too, in case you wonder.

But i have to say, breaking people's stuff is always fun, if done elegantly. Though you dogboys have to beware of that dangerous grandma and her silverwere collection.

But i have to say, breaking people's stuff is always fun, if done elegantly. Though you dogboys have to beware of that dangerous grandma and her silverwere collection.

True, so true.

Even a silver butter knife make me nervous.

But, at least I can have garlic bread with my Lasagna and stretch out in my bed to sleep. Can both of you actually fit in that coffin?

Us doggie boys need more room for our style of sleep. :)

Archived