Home

Vampire VS Werewolf

Fredi

Which would you rather be? Werewolf? Vampire?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather be? Werewolf? Vampire?

• Werewolf
    • Vampire
    • Other
    • Yoda

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, so true.

Even a silver butter knife make me nervous.

But, at least I can have garlic bread with my Lasagna and stretch out in my bed to sleep. Can both of you actually fit in that coffin?

Us doggie boys need more room for our style of sleep. :)

Well, coffins are wonderfully warm and cozie, and a bigger one can fit two or more.

And, don't you dogboys got choked by Lasagna all too often? I mean, there is enough herbs like basil and what not that would make you cough out more than furballs.

Is that what you boys are calling PMS now?

Just the idea of that makes me crinch. Female Werewolf, PMS, Full moon.

never ever date a werewolf girl for a reason.

Vampires rule because only one of them have the possiblity to destroy the whole human race.

If they feed, then they create more Vampires who will also feed, thereby creating more Vampires. It will spread as a virus, therby causing for the entire earth population to turn Vampire, as the Vampires need to eat, no? Vampires will therefore be unable to feed, because there are no more humans left, and die off, leaving no trace to the civilizations they have destroyed. Anything that can pull off a total destruction of mankind is, well, awesome.

Vampires rule because only one of them have the possiblity to destroy the whole human race.

That would depend on which type of vampire you prefer. Not all of them spread on vampirism when feeding on their victims, and not all of them have to kill or permanently harm their victims when feeding, and any living warmblooded creature will do, not just humans (though those are preferred). They are more like over-sized mosquitoes in that regard. :)

Are they mutually exclusive? Are Vampiric Werewolves impossible? :)

Vampires were pretty fun to play as in Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines, so I'll go with them.

If they feed, then they create more Vampires who will also feed, thereby creating more Vampires. It will spread as a virus, therby causing for the entire earth population to turn Vampire, as the Vampires need to eat, no? Vampires will therefore be unable to feed, because there are no more humans left, and die off, leaving no trace to the civilizations they have destroyed. Anything that can pull off a total destruction of mankind is, well, awesome.

depending on your source for vampires. Turning is either automatic, as you suggest, or only occurs under special situations.

I'm not sure really, it depends on exactly what our definition is for each one. Which nobody seems to have agreed upon yet. If vampire, must be: classic vampire, these new age emo-goth vampires don't appeal to me.

If werewolf, depends on how much of my mind I've got when I'm an animal, not to mention I'm not a big fan of pain.

Sooo.......mankind is awesome (even though you'd like to see it end?).

I was meaning it was cool to watch, from a far away distance.

Just like it was cool to watch the Death Star laser Alderran. From far, far away.

---

And I got that idea of how Vampires would wipe out humanity from a scientist who was trying to prove vampires do not exist, because if they did exist, they would have destroyed humanity. He was using the classical Dracula definition: Vampires must feed on humans, and when they feed, they spread the plague. The other definitions seem to be a huge nerf to vampires and I'm not used to them, so yeah, I meant that Classical definition.

I was meaning it was cool to watch, from a far away distance.

Just like it was cool to watch the Death Star laser Alderran. From far, far away.

---

And I got that idea of how Vampires would wipe out humanity from a scientist who was trying to prove vampires do not exist, because if they did exist, they would have destroyed humanity. He was using the classical Dracula definition: Vampires must feed on humans, and when they feed, they spread the plague. The other definitions seem to be a huge nerf to vampires and I'm not used to them, so yeah, I meant that Classical definition.

Well, That theory only flies if the said "classic" vampires do not practice infantcide(well not infants, but new-born vamps) It would only be natural for a sentient creature(undead in this case) to control competative elements with regards to their own diet(blood of humans in this case mostly) So it is safe to say that it is not unlikely a vampire would kill most of the numerous newborn he sires rather than leaving them compete for food with himself.

There is nothing more creepy for me than heading into a dungeon on Oblivion only to discover it's full of vampires.

My Blade Knight loves to hunt vampires in Oblivion. It's kind of a hobbie.:)

After subcomming to Vampirism and curing myself, I find it neccesary to rid the world of them whenever our paths cross.

Everyone's so concerned about the painful process of rapid cell restructuring during the lunar pull for Werewolves.

I was always told that change was good. :)

My Blade Knight loves to hunt vampires in Oblivion. It's kind of a hobbie.:)

After subcomming to Vampirism and curing myself, I find it neccesary to rid the world of them whenever our paths cross.

The Imperial Law may take a dim view if you sword stake a certain Count with with motivation though. :)

Lycanthropy isn't something you can really sit back and enjoy. You're normal most of the time, and for a small portion out of every month, you're a psychotic deranged monster with no control over him/herself. At least with Vampirism you retain your self control and intelligence.

The Imperial Law may take a dim view if you sword stake a certain Count with with motivation though. :)

:) Ooh, is that an Oblivion spoiler. :roleyess:

I suppose I'll have to take my chances. They're just too dangerous to leave around. Plus, it's kinda fun.

"When a vampire buys it, it's never a pretty sight."

(Quoted from one of the Coreys in The Lost Boys)

Lycanthropy isn't something you can really sit back and enjoy. You're normal most of the time, and for a small portion out of every month, you're a psychotic deranged monster with no control over him/herself. At least with Vampirism you retain your self control and intelligence.

True, neither affliction would be enjoyable. However, physically, mentally, and emotionally werewolves only have to deal with their symptoms once a month for a couple of days, if that. When you become a vampire your whole existence changes, forever.

You become neither living nor dead. You are forced to feed to survive causing any morality to disappear. Normal things like the sun can kill you and you'll forever live by the night, never again beholding the beauty of a sunrise or a day at the park with family and friends.

As a werewolf, I have the best job in the world.

Once a month, they drop me in the yard of a maximum security prison, usually in the wing with the rapists, murderers, and child predators.

...and at night, when the moon is full, they unlock the cell doors and allow me to feed. Even as a werewolf, I fulfill my civic duty.

Oh, by the way, Vampirism doesn't necessarily = intelligence.

Perhaps one's knowlege of the world is expanded because of a longer life span. But, I don't know if that's the same thing as intelligence.

I'd rather get a haircut once a month than stoop to rolling bums in the alley for food.

I suppose I'll have to take my chances. They're just too dangerous to leave around. Plus, it's kinda fun.

But that Count is the only one who knows how to cure full-blown vampirism (I think)! By killing him off, you may prevent other people from being converted from such a hateful, uh, thingy.

But that Count is the only one who knows how to cure full-blown vampirism (I think)! By killing him off, you may prevent other people from being converted from such a hateful, uh, thingy.

True, so true.

Thanks for reminding me. I should try harder to think of others before I act.

I get so violent sometimes.

...must be that time of the month.

Archived