Home

Photoshopptopia!

Joetheeskimo

Damn you Rhett! I had forgotten about most of those shops! I still remember best when you shooped the photo of Obes and shooped out his guitar and pic and shooped in a fish XD

I'm the one that did the obi fish. I always had better luck with Fireworks than I did Photoshop, but they are basically the same damn thing. All my old pics were on my old compy... I no longer have macromedia fireworks... *coughs*sendplease*coughs*...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm debating whether it's worth it to sharpen the stars in the sky. It would mean completely redoing them, essentially. However, in some ways, the blurriness seems to add to the style of the picture.

EDIT 1: I should note that the picture is currently resized, the full resolution is 1248x1024 400 dpi.

EDIT 2: I already woo'd sed lady friend 13 months ago :p

She wasn't my type.

That's so awesome it makes my face hurt. Any chance that the grass and tree are on a separate layer and that I could get a copy of said layer? If the moon is in the same layer that's fine too.

Everything is a different layer, the grass, the tree, the boy, the girl, the moon, the sky, the stars, the purpleish tints, etc.

And yes, when I get back from work today I can upload the seperate land and tree layers.

• 3 weeks later...

Umm, yeah. So this is 100% my original creation. Just a picture that only looked interesting on a 90 degree tilt and two Filters: Cutout and Patchwork in that order.

I call it "Ocean Blocks".

OceanBlocks-withoutShadowBlock.jpg

Massive size so you can make your own wallpaper at a different size if you want:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Tie23/Photoshop/OceanBlocks-FullSize.jpg

Cool, eh?

Archived