Home

What are you playing currently?

Xirion

Next up is to finish the Jade Empire game and then play Baldur's Gate or Morrowind/Oblivion.

Neither of those games are something that's quickly played, so if you have any other smaller games on hold it might be a good idea to finish those first. :)

Baldur's Gate II, Morrowind and Oblivion each take 200+ hours to play through if you want to do everything and explore everything. They are quite large and time-consuming.

(If you are going to play Morrowind be sure to install the Better Bodies and Better Heads mods first. The original character models are incredibly ugly to the point where they ruin the whole game experience.)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just checked out Samurai Warriors 2: Empires, and its a sweet game and its indeed for the 360, it happears to have come out on February 27 of 2007. Thnx Master Zionosis!!! :D

I don't really like the Empire's versions of Dynasty warriors and Samurai warriors, I prefer the original type of gameplay.

Unless she's playing on the 360...

No, not Oblivion... It's Morrowind.

I just checked out Samurai Warriors 2: Empires, and its a sweet game and its indeed for the 360, it happears to have come out on February 27 of 2007. Thnx Master Zionosis!!!

It is, I just happen to own it for PS2. :p

Eh, it's too pre-rendered even though they said that they were going to 'cut down' on that.

?

Even the CGs were exchanged for real-time scenes on Sigma...

Well, GameStop had a sale for Xbox games, cause they're clearing/phasing out for the 360, so I got a bunch.

Morrowind: Special Edition with Bloodmoon and Tribunal

Soul Cailibur II

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Tony Hawk: American Wasteland

Tony Hawk: Project 8

I got Morrowind again because I never finished my first game. XP A friend introduced me to Soul Calibur, so I got that. Prince of Persia is just too cool, and I like the Tony Hawk games.

I plan on playing Morrowind every night now, and the other games during the day, save a few special circumstances.

For PC:

KotOR 1 and 2

Star Wars Republic Commando

GTA San Andreas

Halo

(I just bought Halo for PC this week. I know, I'm a bit late into the game, but I finally decided to give it a try, and I love it. I can't wait until they make a version of Halo 2 that can run on XP. My only beef is the weird players on multiplayer. I kill one guy, and suddenly he goes on a racist gay-bashing tirade against me.)

For PS2

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Spiderman 2

(Good things come in 2's lol)

You'll find that often on Halo PC. I killed a whole clan of people and the kept calling me a bunch of stuff. People hate losing too much I guess.

I've picked up a few more games yesterday.

Xbox

Call of Duty 3

Brothers In Arms (1 & 2)

Fable: The Lost Chapters

PC

Star Wars Galaxies

I'm giving Galaxies ago for a few weeks to see if I really like it. If not, I'll take it back to work and get employee credit and stuff at GameStop.

You'll find that often on Halo PC. I killed a whole clan of people and the kept calling me a bunch of stuff. People hate losing too much I guess.

I've noticed. Still, it's not just killing them that makes them go nuts. It can be they killed me, I said something (it doesn't matter what I said, it can be anything, and I mean anything, these people will start bashing other players about ANYTHING.) Sometimes I wonder if Halo attracts these weird racist angry people. Oh by the way, I'm impressed you killed a whole clan :D What's your username on Halo PC if you still play?

On a side note, I just bought another semi-old game, the Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for PS2.... and it is so fun :xp: Especially when I found out the cows were invincible. I must have spent a half an hour continuously beating on cows. THEY DON'T DIE! You don't know fun until you kill a jet by throwing a cow at it :D

I've noticed. Still, it's not just killing them that makes them go nuts. It can be they killed me, I said something (it doesn't matter what I said, it can be anything, and I mean anything, these people will start bashing other players about ANYTHING.) Sometimes I wonder if Halo attracts these weird racist angry people. Oh by the way, I'm impressed you killed a whole clan :D What's your username on Halo PC if you still play?

I stopped playing awhile ago, but my name was psychoassassinx.

I've finished Morrowind again, and now I'm playing Oblivion. It's a great game, and in my opinion better than Morrowind.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm playing Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory, too bad xfire won't detect it....

If it's in the supported games list, make sure the game installation has been detected. Check options -> games, and if the path is correct and detection on.

Quit WoW just now, may turn back in a few weeks. Otherwise playing NOLF 2 MP and awaiting the new games to come out such as BioShock, ET:Quake Wars and The Witcher for next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived