Home

What are you playing currently?

Xirion

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Splinter Cell!!! I am playing this on my 360, on my regular xbox i got stuck at cia headquarters...on 360 i'm past that. it's getting really fun. I've beat Pandora Tomorrow and i think i beat Chaos Theory. Waiting on my copy of Double Agent, and of course waiting for Conviction to come out. The other day i played splinter cell 6 hours straight, from 10pm-4am, had to work at 1pm-10pm the next day. it was worth it. :D

• 3 months later...

Xbox 360

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Nice plot graphics Faces and all

Mass Effect Just one Achivement till i got all of them

PC

NWN2

WoW

The Elder Scrolls III morrowind G.O.T.Y edition really good for OLD school rpg fans

SW battlefront 1 good with mods

gears of war

Xbox

GTA San andreas really good GTA game with awesome plot

Fable the Lost Chapters

Crismon skies High road to Revenge

Wii

Resident evil 4

Resident evil umbrella chronicals good game recommand for wii

Mario Party 8

Red steel

Legend Of Zelda Twilght Princess

Super mario galaxy

and last of all

mario at the olympic games

yeah man the new graw 2 maps kick the ****in ass man!!!!!! you gotta pay to download them but it's worth it, **** that halo 3 crap you pay like 12 bucks for 3 maps whereas in graw you pay 12 bucks for like 13 maps!!! wtf **** bungie they ****ing ripoff the maps aren't even that great, i made better maps with the jedi knight map editor for mysteries of the sith, check em out on massassi.net man they are ****in 'ikhnaton', 'invasion' 's1dc' and there's one called 'fortress of fire' they kick ass if you like oldschool jedi knight man. go download them man!!!

Bungie makes 3 halo maps wheras Ubisoft make heaps i've played mostly on a dersert one in ghost recon 1 forgot name

anyway

I finished

GRAW

GRAW 2

The Elder Scrolls Morrowind

Max payne 2

Halo 1 and 2

Playing

at most Ghost Recon 2 one more achivment till all

SWG Good now with my HAWT! graphics card

• 2 weeks later...

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

GameCube (on my wii): Super Smash Bros. Melee

PS2: Guitar Hero 2, It has a better music selection *cough*Jordan*cough* than GH3, I expected a lot more out of GH3.

PC: Half-Life 2 and Episodes 1 and 2

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I am now getting into the modding community of ES4, since I have completed 95% of the quests in it.

And a little bit of JK:JO

• 1 month later...

Archived