Home

What are you playing currently?

Xirion

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh, I am currently playing Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. It is a really fun game, but I just can't get past Oovo IV. I don't want to use the level cheat either....I figure it out eventually...

finally, someone else who likes Bounty Hunter, lol

i'm going through Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy...mostly cuz its as close to TFU as we've got right now, lol.

Eh, I am currently playing Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. It is a really fun game, but I just can't get past Oovo IV. I don't want to use the level cheat either....I figure it out eventually...

QFE. Oovo IV is one of the harder levels, after the last one. just remember to take out the guys on the turrets first, and you'll get through it fine.

QFE. Oovo IV is one of the harder levels, after the last one. just remember to take out the guys on the turrets first, and you'll get through it fine.

Yes it is. After about 30 or 45 minutes completed "The Break In". Sheesh, it took a long time. It is a really fun game though. :D

Trying to play Mass Effect currently (with some difficulty). Aside from technical problems it has been a fun game so far, feeling a lot more cinematic than previous Bioware games.

Also playing Guild Wars (MMO) when I feel like it. Been playing it for a while, but still a lot left to do and many places I haven't been to yet. :)

Archived