Home

What are you playing currently?

Xirion

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(PC) Starfleet Command 3.

(PS3) Assassin's Creed; Grand Theft Auto IV; The Force Unleashed.

Note that I don't sit on these things all day long - I play one or another periodically. I have others, but these are the games I go to most frequently!:D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oh, and TFU. Stuck on the freaking bull rancor, which is built like a freaking tank.

I know this is late but I just now got TFU and started posting here. I actually got past that rancor easilly. I only have the wii so that is how I will say how to beat the bull rancor.

First hit it with Sith Scorcher(best if you have it at the max level) and chop down his health. Keep firing as long as you can or until the rancor hits you. As you're flying back press "B" to land safely. Force Dash behind him then double-jump, get as close to the head as possible and perform a quick two or three hand lightsaber combo from the air. Once you start to fall, do and aireal push or aireal shock. If you have those powers maxed out, it's health bar should be 1/2 to 3/4 depleted. From there, get behind it and slash out with three-handed lightsaber combos(about 3 will do if your lightsaber crystal is the amplified lightsaber damage crystal). Then finally, hit it with Sith Scorcher again to quickly zap away the rancor's remaining health.

Got a 360 recently so I've been playing a lot of that. I already had Assassin's Creed and I got Mirror's Edge and Tomb Raider Underworld. Already beat Mirror's on normal difficulty, so currently playing Underworld as well as Assassin's Creed for a second time.

• 3 months later...

I'm now playing The Godfather II on the PS3. It is a good fun game -hardly a GTAIV beater, but still worth a go. It seems to have borrowed part of the Scarface: The World is Yours engine, with the guarding businesses bit. The addition of 'The Family' is very well done and a marvellous stroke. Could do with some slight improvements (like the ability to disable certain visual aspects to bonuses - armour in particular), but I'm happy enough with it!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived