Home

Problem on Nar Shaadaa[spoilers]

JK24

is there any other place to get the juma juice, with which you can put Vogga's Kath Hounds to sleep other than the bartender in the cantina? I don't get the option to buy Juma Juice from the bartender when I try to talk to him.

No... it has to be from him. Why don't you have the option to talk to him?

Well, he says he can talk to him, but the option to buy the juice don't shows up. For that, you must hear the conversation of two thugs on the Docks (still on Nar Shadaa). Approach them on stealth, otherwise you won't get this cutscene.

Well, he says he can talk to him, but the option to buy the juice don't shows up. For that, you must hear the conversation of two thugs on the Docks (still on Nar Shadaa). Approach them on stealth, otherwise you won't get this cutscene.

Will do that, thanks!

Try hearing the conversation of those thugs in the bar also. You will need stealth. I am not sure if you need to be alone though (as in no party member taken). But once you ahve overheard the conversations you can order some nice Juma Juice, too bad you cannot drink it, or get Visas drunk with it.

The conversation he is talking about is two thugs in the flophouse as they call it. If you need help print out the walkthrough on GameBanshee. com. They have the best walkthroughs for most RPG's.

Thanks alot! Now I know which thugs the other guys were talking about.

Archived