Home

BLOOD WAR

Fredi

BLOOD WAR

1274, The Vampires and the Lycans have begun a war, the reason; Lycans have decided to not be any more the slaves of the Vampires. In the borders of Germany 3 Lycan generals have meted to create a plan and take down the Vampires in Hungary and then hunt any other Vampires in the rest of the world, but they are not the only ones thinking of exterminating their enemies, the Vampires have gathered as well in Serbia at a meeting, they have to plan their attack and bring their army in Hungary.

In Germany Sir Friedrich Lehman, General Nirvian Terrix and Captain Jessica Tate have gathered together to plan a army of defense against the Vampires.

“Nirvian!!”- Friedrich said and gave Nirvian a fraternal hug “And Jessica!”- Friedrich emotionally gave a hug to Jessica too and a friendly kiss.

“Please seat down. We have much to discus here my friends, war is next to us and we must be prepared, my men’s are ready and we are already assembled. Tell me both, how are you’re plans? ”- Friedrich asked to both leaders.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nivian gave Friedrich a hug back "It is good to see you my friend" Nivain said as he took a seat, placing his lance against the table in front of him. Placing his elbows on the table and folding his hands together and placing his folded hands under his nose he sighed heavily.

His hatred for the vampires grew as more time pasted. He has been receiving reports of the vampire scum slaughtering his kind needlessly.

"My men are ready. They crave the flesh of the vampires as do I." Nivian said coldly. "Friedrich I am uncertain if you have heard this yet or not, but I've been receiving reports of the vampires slaughtering the lycan's who are still slaves. This news is very..." he broke off "upsetting"

He glanced at Friedrick waiting for his commanders orders. And any other needed information.

“What!?!”- Friedrich said loudly as he heard what Nivian said. “Damn dose Vampires, I will kill dose damn beast in battle, I have 493 men outside of this castle, they are ready for anything”- Friedrich reported.

“They have immortality as well, but we will kill them with our sword and if not, with our claws”- Friedrich said

Jessica told them." My group is ready as well. A death-dealer got to a couple of my followers. This has caused a great stir among my clan.They want vengence and the sooner the better."

She sighed." We all know my reasons. I must avenge my brother, so he will be at peace.Maybe I shall find peace in it too."

She flashbacked to her brother's murder by a vampire.She restled a bit in her chair.

Nivian lowered his hands on to the table and looked straight at Friedrich saying

"Friedrich, you need to calm down. Acting like a wild beast won't help us win this war. They do this because they know we will act like beasts. So do not give into what they want. Keep your wits about you my friend."

He sighed and shut his eyes, then glanced over at his lance. "I have 246 men ready for battle. When do we move?"

“We will move soon, when we make a plan of a attack, Jessica I am sorry he was a great warrior of what I have been told….”- Friedrich was interrupted by a sound coming out of the window near the room. “Shhhh”-Friedrich said as he slowly walked to the window to check, as he opens the window and get’s stabbed in his arm by a Death Hunter… “Attack!!”- Friedrich screamed.

Nivian grabbed his lance and threw it through the window. He ran over to Friedrich's side and glanced out the window. Damn I missed Nivian thought. He then pulled out his blessed sword from its sheath and jumped out the window.

"Come on out you Coward!" Nivian screamed and growled at the same time. He prepared himself to be attacked at any moment.

“It’s not silver, don’t worry”- Friedrich said “Alert the guards, be careful Nivian”- Friedrich said.

In that moment the assassin came out of some bushes and attacked Nivian how was expecting the attack.

Jessica went straight to Friedrick's side.

" Not again. I will not lose another Lycan." Jessica said. She put pressure on his wound.

"Stay with me now, whatever you do try not to sleep.Stay awake." she looked at Nivian." I can stay with him, if you don't need me."

"Oh what a wonderful night" priest thought to himself he looked to his right hand hand man Eulises and said, "gather the troops apparently a few of death dealers intercepted some lycans and disposed of them. Also i want you to send a messanger to them and tell them i wish to speak to one of their leaders i shall go alone but i wish to understand all that is going on as of late."

The assassin leaped out of the bushes and counter attack him. Then the vampire leaped from his left and again he blocked it.

"If this is the best you can do, you'll be a chard pile soon." Nivian said as he swung the sword and removed the assassins head. The assassin burnt into flames and all that remained was a chard imprint of what was once a body.

"Guess soon has come" he said excited. Then something caught his eye. A letter floating down from the air. Nivian reached out his hand and grabbed it. He then sheathed is sword and grabbed his lance from the ground. And returned inside the building threw the window.

"Looks like a letter to us from the vampires" Nivian said to the injured Friedrich "what do you want to do with it, I think it might do some good to read it"

“Let us see what it says, Nivian”- Friedrich said.

“Jessica please help me remove my shoulder armor”- Friedrich said as he saw some bleeding in his shoulder.

(Occ: Art of Betrayal put a post of what the message says)

* Dear my lovely friends the Lycans,

I would like to set up a little meeting with one of your leaders to discuss the recent events and see where you stand to see if we really need to destroy each other, meet me in 5 nights at ((some place around there i am not really familiar with europe sorry))come alone for i shall as well

-Priest Vampire Lord

Ren stood on a balcony, looking out into the open. A vampire messenger floated next to him.

"M'lord. We have intercepted three Lycan's. As ordered, we have captured their leader.

"And?" asked Ren, sharply.

"We have recieved information from him. Very good information." the messenger replies.

Ren picks up a glass of blood, and takes a sip. He licks his lips to remove the remaining blood.

"Tell me about it then."

The messenger removes a piece of parchment, and begins to read.

"To our Lord,

M'lord, as the messenger has noted, we have captured a Lycan leader. We have gotten results after continuous torture. The information is as follows.

We have a location to a Lycan village, not far from here.

A map of several 'presumed' weapons caches.

Location of the Lycan's East army.

These could all be a hoax, but with more and more Lycan's coming from the east, it looks good. I have already sent scouts to the weapons cache locations, I will report once I hear anything. The Lycan will be executed soon, as ordered.

Good day, M'lord."

The messenger put away the scroll and looks at Ren. Ren nods his head, and the messenger leaves. Ren looks out into the night sky and takes another sip of blood.

"Where are you..."

Nivian looked at Friedrich saying "I'll go" with such determination.

If this Priest wanted to meet, then Nivian was fully prepared. No more was he a slave to that man, no more was he the ruler over him. Nivian wanted to show that to the Priest.

"I'll go, and bring no one. You are injured Friedrich, and Jessica needs to stay here with you, she can help heal you better then I"

Nivian looked intently at Friedrich hoping he'd grant his request.

“Hmmm this is a great chance to kill this leader”- Friedrich said “I am willing to sacrifice my life for this, but then they may have prisoners and then we would have to negotiate”- Friedrich said. "Nivian you are a better warrior than my self, If I die you will command the army"- Friedrich said "I will go".

Nivian bowed to Friedrich and Jessica, he then looked towards Friedrich "I leave my men under your command Friedrich. If anything should happen to me, know that you are like a brother to me."

Nivian departed from the company of his fellow lycan and head to the place that would take exactly five days to reach.

((OOC:>< idk Europe that well either.))

Eulises rose, leaving the lifeless body of his victim at the floor. Human blood tastes sweet as always. he said to himself. His victim had been foolish enough to betray him to those Lycan bastards, and had payed the prize with her life. He looked at her, the corpse drained of all blood, still contained some of its beauty. "Its ever so hard to kill a beautiful lady, but it had to be done"

Then he sensed that he was needed back at the base, no doubt his Lord had new orders for him

Nivian knew he'd probably get there quicker in his lycan form, but decided against it. He went to the stables and mounted his black stallion.

"Make haste, Denzel." He kicked the sides of the horse and they were off to meet the Priest. Nivian would enjoy this moment greatly, to see his old master and prove he was free.

As Eulises arrived back to base, he saw that all the other s were getting ready set off somewhere. I wonder whats the rush he though. Everybody was reading their weapons, horses were loaded with equipment, like going to battle.

"Hey Hekyl! Whats going on?" he asked one of his young subordinates.

"We are to depart my Lord, and meet up with another group of soldiers along the way"

"On whose orders?"

"On our Great Lord's, my Lord"

"Blasted fool, he must have done something to those Lycan beasts" he said in a low voice, he did not very much approve of his superior. "Who are we meet up with?"

"Another captain, named Ghia" said Hekyl

"Make haste then, we need to move out fast before the Lycans can detect our movement.

“My lord you have a message”- a guard said to Lord De Hernández

“Let me see it”- José said

We need to meet in Serbia granted I am still alive after my meeting with the Lycans gather the entire army there this could get pretty bad soon.

“This stupid bastard will be the end of our race, but I must go and fight for my race. Commander assemble the army prepare the ships we are leaving to Serbia”- José said as he prepared for battle.

Ren sensed the messenger enter the room.

"What is it this time?"

"M'lord, another vampire has set up a meeting with Lycans." says the messenger.

Ren turns around, amazed.

"Alone?"

The messenger nods. Ren turns around, and sips his blood.

"Send assassins. We cannot have information reveled. Kill the Lycans and him if needed." orders Ren.

The messenger nods, and quickly leaves. Ren looks back out towards the night sky.

"You fool."

Archived