Home

BLOOD WAR

Fredi

Ren sat in the den, reading a book of poetry. The messenger comes in, out of breath and bleeding. Ren, concerned, puts down his book.

"What's the problem?"

"Lycan, M'lord. The one we captured...he had...powder..." says messenger, breathless.

Ren goes over to a shelf, and removes some medical supplies. He begins to patch up the injured vampire. After a few minutes of catching his breath, the messenger sits down, and explains to Ren what happened.

"M'lord. The Lycan was armed, and we didn't know."

"What was it? It looks like it did alot to you." Ren says.

The messenger looks over his body and nods.

"A powder bomb. I had heard rumors of a weapon that shoots balls that explode, and that they use a special powder, and this was just the ball I guess."

"How did it explode?" Ren asks.

"I'm guess when we threw him into the fire to burn, it exploded from the heat." The messenger begins to rap up his arm. "I was near his body when it went off, and I got injured. I thank you for helping me."

Ren sits back in his chair and looks at the messenger.

"My pleasure. Now, get washed up and begin Phase one."

"Yes, M'lord."

The messenger leaves at once, and Ren picks up his book, and returns to the page he left off...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Nivian" he said bluntly.

"The transformation may be unpleasant to watch, so you might want to turn around"

With saying that he began to transform into his lycan form. He fell to his kneed. Hair spouting our of ever inch of his body, his muscles grew and his bones stretched. His face started to resemble that of a dog. When it was finished he stretched out and howled.

He looked towards Aria saying "Hurry we don't have a lot of time"

Nivian wrapped his arms around her legs. Her legs seemed so small compared to his arms, so he used only a little of his strength to hold on her then said "Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on tight."

He then dashed for the hide out in Hungry to meet up with his fellow lycans.

"You haven't lost your playful touch I see" remarked Eulises to Ghia "But why go to such extends to mentally play with a Lycan? those beasts are pitiful, you should just have killed her"

"And for whats going on here, you're as much informed as me. I was just summoned with my whole unit here. Seems that more are coming by the minute"

“I am not here to hear you’re stories, this better start or I will return to Navarra”- Lord José De Hernández said “Why is making so much stupidities with the elders knowledge.”- Lord José added as he looked at both vampires.

"And who are you?" responded Eulises to the newcomer, "or better yet, do I care who you are? No" he said plainly "The some of the Lord's decisions are very foolish, I'll agree with on that, but we still have to obey them"

He then turned to Ghia, 'Let us go inside ourselves, as you can see, Lycans are not the only dull things out here" he said, looking at Lord José

Aria held on tightly against Nivian, as he ran in a fast pace. Her hair blew across her face with the wind, and sometime she liked that. Deep in her mind, she wanted revenge on those evil vampires that killed her loving family ruthlessly. She'll find them... somehow.

She closed her eyes, thinking, and trying hard not to cry over the memory of her poor but beloved family.

Aria looked up at Nivian. "So... you're meeting up with your kind?"

Nivian slowed down and asked "Am I going to fast for you?"

He'd like to continue at the pace he was before. But he felt his companion become upset which disturbed him some. The weakness of humans, so emotional he thought to himself.

When he encountered the emotions of humans, he was glade he was no longer like them. No longer weak and easily controlled. And once the war was over, he would be free.

Aria glanced down, and shook her head. "No. I'm fine. I'm sorry for wasting your time. It's just that... I lost my family, because of those vampires. Then, when I was ninteen-years-old, a Lycan saved me from an attacking vampire. That's why... I want to join your army."

A tear fell from her eye. But she her best not to show it. "And I know how you creatures think of humans. Although we have emotions... it can make us stronger. How we feel happy, sad, angry... or love... that is what makes us connected together. Sure, you may think we're weak... but deep inside, we are all one."

Aria's words echoed threw Nivian's head. He remember so little about his human life. He can pass off as a human, but his senses are always far better then theirs. He then sighed heavily.

"My apologies for my earlier actions to you." he said. Shocked at himself for something out of character he looked towards the night sky.

"We will move during the night. And rest during the day to be safe. Is that alright with you Aria?" he said to her.

Aria smiled. "Yes. That's all right with me." She held on tightly to his neck, hoping that she wouldn't fall down. Then Aria looked up at Nivian. "And I forgive you. I just hope that your pack will accept me in their army to help you all."

Suddenly, tears came out of her eyes. She looked. Aria whispered, "I miss the world being beautiful... before evil came into it. There was no worries, sadness, or hate. Now it's all choas. I wish everything was normal." She sobbed silently.

Nivian tightened his grip on Aria so she wouldn't fall. Then he started running at full pace again. Thoughts went threw his head about how it would be hard for his clan to accept a human as a warrior in the war to come.

"You can always fight with me and my pack, if you desire" he said as he jumped a fallen tree.

Nivian saw over the horizon that dawn was quickly approaching. He slowed down to a stop and lowered himself to the ground so Aria could get off easier.

"We should be safe now. It's almost dawn."

Once Aria is off him, he goes and sits down by a tree. I'd change back into my human form so she'd be comfortable, but I don't have any cloths with me, guess I'll have to stay as a lycan. He then growled in frustration.

"I will have to stay in this form while you rest. I'll keep watch. You need your strength." Nivian told her.

Nivian sat there quietly, looking out for any danger as Aria slept. He could feel himself starting to get hungry. I'm going to need to eat to continue the trave, he thought to himself. He lifted his nose into the air and started to smell his surroundings. He was able to smell the fresh wild life, though humans were more his taste he would settle for wild game.

He stood up quietly and began his pursuit of some deer in the woods. Nivian caught several and devoured them.

"Aria will probably be hungry when she wakes up. Humans are useless if they are starving to death. Pathetic creatures." said to himself in an annoyed tone.

He saw a deer in the distance and attacked it quickly breaking it's neck. He then dragged it to where he left Aria and laid it down. She can do what she wants with it when she awakes, he thought.

Aria stood up, and looked upset.

"N-No! I refuse to eat a creature that's innocent. Besides... I'm vegetarian!" She glanced down at the dead deer. "But... thank you. I'll go out into the woods to find some fruit or vegetable."

And with that, Aria walked off, upset for the poor deer.

Nivian remembered that humans usually bury their dead in the ground. He stood up and stared digging a hole for the dead animal.

"Why am I doing this? For a human no less" he grumbled to himself.

When the hole was finished, he dragged the dead animal in the hole, and covered it with the dirt. Then he went over and nudged a rock over to the hole, and made several scratch marks. Then went and looked for Aria, he found her not to far away picking some plants. Nivian sat there watching her, and listening to the surroundings.

Aria felt that Nivian was behind her sitting, and sighed. "I'm sorry, Nivian. It's just that... I really hate it when I see innocent people and creatures die. It reminds me of my family. Ever since I was little... I made friends with some of the animals. I thought of them as my family, together and happy."

Tears ran down from her eyes as she got up from picking berries. Aria sat the berries in the cloth down and herself down in front of Nivian. "But again... I'm sorry if I was such a soft person. I maybe a Vampire slayer, but deep in my heart, I want to make everything right."

She quietly ate her berries, looking down timidly and wiping the tears away.

Nivian started to feel bad for his actions. He knew all to well what it was like to be hunted, but he was always smart enough not to get killed.

"I buried the deer, and put a marker by it's grave. Like you..." he broke off "like humans do."

He laid down in front of her while Aria ate her berries. He gently sniffed them "are you sure these are good for you?" he inquired.

((Is it going to get night again?))

Aria smiled and nodded. "Yeah. They're good for you. I've tried these before. I forgot what they're called, but I remember how they look." Then she realized about the deer.

"I'm very glad that you buried the deer. Thank you. Caring about something that's different from you. That's a lesson we all must learn." She continued to eat her berries. "Want some?"

Archived